🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Damaged Upwork logo!
Page options
ahmed_foula
Community Member

Damaged Upwork logo!

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 7.42.11 PM.png

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ahmed, 

Thanks for sending your feedback. I was able to replicate your issue. I'll be sending it to the team so that they can check this.

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 9.38.04 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
mtngigi
Community Member

It's been that way for ages. The only damaged thing about that window is Upwork pretending they actually care what we think.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmed, 

Is this the survey that you get when you access the Community. This is not how it looks like on my end. I'll go ahead and let the team know. Thanks for sharing it here!

~ Avery
Upwork

Yes, it exactly is. Other than the logo, I believe the popup window layout is completely off in general! For example, the two buttons don't match in terms of style and font weight. Please consider redesigning that window to follow Upwork visual identity, thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-04-16 at 9.17.18 PM.png

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Hi Ahmed, 

Thanks for sending your feedback. I was able to replicate your issue. I'll be sending it to the team so that they can check this.

Screen Shot 2019-04-17 at 9.38.04 AM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

It is so weired to me how the navbar looks completely inconsistant throughout Upwork website! Please check the attached screenshots to find that even Upwork logo appears sometimes with "TM" symbol next to it and some other times without!

Could you please forward that to the web design team to check and fix?

Thank you in advance,

Ahmed

⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱
petra_r
Community Member

The other irritating aspect is that once I went through answering the survey, it told me that my responses were not saved because I had done it previously.

If you know I have done it previously, why keep asking me to do it?

Got the survey popup back on 6/3, apparently still having the same issue.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths