Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Night Mode / Dark Mode

Elyannie W Member Since: Nov 21, 2017
11 of 42

Zharko K wrote:

Dear all,

I know that a lot of you work with Dark Themes, for example my Adobe Suite is all Dark and almost all of my apps. Although I use the Upwork mobile app quite a lot, I would love to see the option of a Dark theme for both the website and app as it will really benefit our eyes. How can we provide an official request to the Upwork Team so this is slightly considered?

Kind Regards
Zharko

Dark theme would be preferred. It's easier on the eyes.

Ace Contributor
Nicola P Member Since: Jun 20, 2015
12 of 42

It's not a magic trick, I'm just using Firefox with the add-on called Dark Mode. All websites background are modified and this is the result on our loved Upwork Smiley Happy

I remember I've read some posts about the difficulties on reading for someone in here, and I hope this solution may help them too.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Screenshot_2.jpg

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
13 of 42

Nice, Nicola!

I just had to edit the thread because your first image had some identifying information, which we do not allow in the Community. Here's the Community Guidelines for your reference. Hope that's fine with you!

-Avery
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Nicola P Member Since: Jun 20, 2015
14 of 42

Thank you Avery! I think I forgot to cover my name...

Sven I Member Since: May 31, 2019
15 of 42

Another forum page linked me here.

If you're a chrome user, you can download and install extensions which can switch the page to dark mode.

Use it all the time when browsing the web at night

Zharko K Member Since: Jun 9, 2014
16 of 42

Thank you, buddy! This is quite the addon. Still would love to see a dark theme on the android and ios app. Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Md Nafiul H Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
17 of 42

I would love to see a Dark Mode Theme in Upwork. As I know most of the Freelancer work with their freedom they might work at night Like Me. Most of the time I work at night time so it will be a great option for me if Upwork Team can make a Dark theme for us. 

what do you guys think?

Thanks 

-Nafiul

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
18 of 42

Hi Md Nafiul,

Thank you for your feedback, I'll be sure to share this to our team for consideration. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Md Nafiul H Member Since: Apr 27, 2016
19 of 42

Hi Joanne,
Thank You 

Mr. B Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
20 of 42
Long story short, upwork make that option or not, doesnt matter.

Just search for darkmode extension for whatever browser you are using and you will be able to turn any website dark with just one click.

I’ve just installed my extension for safari.

Problem solved!!

Cheers!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS