Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dark theme

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
31 of 46

Hi Vladimir, 

I'm sorry I had to edit your post as your screen grab contained private information such as your name, and job post names. 

Feel free to upload the screen grab again, making sure to black out your profile name, and your job feed. Thank you for your understanding.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Vladimir B Member Since: Jan 8, 2016
32 of 46

I'm sorry I had to edit your post as your screen grab contained private information such as your name, and job post names. 

Hey Avery, uhm lol... there was NO private information as I did put "Name Surname" instead of my real name and surname. Also, the job posts were edited to keep the private information private; so they were just examples. Robot Frustrated

Highlighted
33 of 46

So here's the reupload.

Please note: I've changed the job post descriptions to the more obvious "Lorem ipsum" text but the name still is "Name Surname", so NONE of the informations (including countries to be extra safe) are real.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
34 of 46

I really have no idea why y'all keep deleting this image. It's kinda funny how much you just don't read or look at the posts but edit them mechanically. But hey, I can try agin, lol. Third time's a charm. I'm repeating again: NO INFO IS REAL. NO PRIVATE INFORMATION IS IN THE SCREENSHOT. The text is 'Lorem Ipsum' template and locations/places 'Wakanda' and 'Narnia', It's a dumb example of how you can add an improvement to Upwork. Just an option.

up_green_second_try.png

Highlighted
Community Leader
Julie J Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
35 of 46

I would love a dark mode option here.

Highlighted
Sunny D Member Since: Feb 15, 2018
36 of 46

Please share the details that how can we convert Upwork in dark mode/ Night mode.

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Abrar A Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
37 of 46

Good idea! But I think upwork have do some more important things to do.

Highlighted
Joshua G Member Since: Nov 29, 2019
38 of 46

Well, I for one would like it bumped up the priority list. I have the messages window open a lot, often in the evenings, and even with f.lux or night mode settings it's still a bit of an eye sore.

Highlighted
Mr. B Member Since: Dec 3, 2019
39 of 46
Long story short, upwork make that option or not, doesnt matter.

Just search for darkmode extension for whatever browser you are using and you will be able to turn any website dark with just one click.

I’ve just installed my extension for safari.

Problem solved!!

Cheers..
Highlighted
Mir A Member Since: Jul 28, 2015
40 of 46

UpWork needs a dark theme. what do you think guys?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS