cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Jack. Welcome!

Jack R Member Since: Jul 8, 2014
1 of 7
Hey folks, I'm a disabled veteran and have decided to try out freelancing to stay busy and keep my skill-set fresh. Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself to the group! Looking forward to getting some work done!
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 7

Hi Jack, Welcome to oDesk! I see that you have already set up your profile and gotten to applying for jobs. Here are some useful links to help you get that first jobs:

Contactor Manual

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Job warning signs

Staying Safe on oDesk

If you need any help, don't hesitate to post here in the Community. Best of luck!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
3 of 7
Jack, Welcome to oDesk! A few years back oDesk was a lot better than it is now; nonetheless, I believe it is still the best platform on the Internet for freelancers. Your profile shows what appears to be a well-established career path for your off-oDesk pursuits. In addition, based on your oDesk profile I would suggest that you start by seeking writing jobs here on oDesk. Reputation is extremely important for both clients and freelancers so "customer satisfaction" should be your number one priority. Best of Luck! Ron '72-'76 USMC Sgt/E5 (Eagle Pull '75)
Highlighted
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
4 of 7
Hi Jack. Welcome!
Ace Contributor
Rudi G Member Since: Jun 6, 2009
5 of 7
Jack, welcome to oDesk!
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
6 of 7
Welcome to oDesk Smiley Happy
Joel Arsenio T. A Member Since: Jun 5, 2009
7 of 7
You can't go wrong with running your own personal blog either, for work to display what knowledge you have, and even for personal reasons, especially since you have a personal passion in combating T1D. Good luck!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS