🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Do you know any freelancer blogs?
Page options
shozy
Community Member

Do you know any freelancer blogs?

Do you read any freelancer programming blogs?
If so, would you like to recommend me some?

4 REPLIES 4
abinadab-agbo
Community Member

Read Upwork's blog.

They've published some high-level programming articles before, including stuff written by Jennifer M.

But don't expect too much detail and stuff from them; only high-level writings.

He's a copywriter, but he is big into telling freelancers how to earn more money (on UW specifically).

https://freelancetowin.com/

I'm afraid the OP's questions were very specific.

Danny Margulies doesn't run a programming blog.

We've heard more than a few complaints (even on this forum) from freelancers who shelled out quite a good deal of money (thousands of $$) to learn how to charge higher rates from Danny Margulies.

I hope Mateusz doesn't end up in Danny's sales funnel, end up paying a ton of money for stuff he probably already knows and knowledge he could crowdsource (for free) from the community, and end up writing another post to complain about why the 'secrets' he learnt on freelancetowin don't work.

Abinadab A wrote:

I'm afraid the OP's questions were very specific.

Danny Margulies doesn't run a programming blog.

We've heard more than a few complaints (even on this forum) from freelancers who shelled out quite a good deal of money (thousands of $$) to learn how to charge higher rates from Danny Margulies.

I hope Mateusz doesn't end up in Danny's sales funnel, end up paying a ton of money for stuff he probably already knows and knowledge he could crowdsource (for free) from the community, and end up writing another post to complain about why the 'secrets' he learnt on freelancetowin don't work.

Oh I wouldnt' for one second pay him money, but I think some of ideas regarding writing proposals and setting rates are interesting and universal. Sorry I did overlook the programming specific bit. Robot Embarassed

Latest Articles
Learning Paths