🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Do you know what will happen if...
Page options
bf97c28c
Community Member

Do you know what will happen if...

Hi everyone.  What's the longest break of work you made on Upwork, and is it a problem to do nothing for a long time?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ebb9f1d9
Community Member

When you are working in the office, your sales go up on a daily or monthly basis. If you just start taking vacations from the office, then you are no longer necessary for office management as your sales are going down. The same is true on Upwork: if you work on a daily basis, then your ID will grow; if you start taking breaks, then your growth will stop along with your income.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
7108eee5
Community Member

Today, my First day on this platform....

Is it not work?

Hi, Princesss. It's even more than work, it's the other step of the life. Congratulation, on the first day you've done a lot. Thank you for your interest in my topic. 

can you guide me plz....

Mujhy kuch b smjh ne aa re....

Princess,

Yes. Look at other Upwork profiles. Look for freelancers who get good reviews and have high earnings. See if you can learn from them how this is done.

Your profile at this point is a liability. Once you figure out how to write a credible profile make sure you find an editor who can straighten out the gramatical problems.

How can I write credible profile

For me a good way is prepare your profile. Go to Upwork Academy, learning path ,New-to-Upwork-Getting-Started. And step by step, learn and do similar. When your profile is corect do the next New-to-Upwork-Finding-Work. After that you know something. 

ebb9f1d9
Community Member

When you are working in the office, your sales go up on a daily or monthly basis. If you just start taking vacations from the office, then you are no longer necessary for office management as your sales are going down. The same is true on Upwork: if you work on a daily basis, then your ID will grow; if you start taking breaks, then your growth will stop along with your income.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths