🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Earning or Learning?
Page options
177fbac4
Community Member

Earning or Learning?

Hello All Clients, Freelance & All Member....Best of Luck

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
virtualbrix
Community Member

You need to learn before you earn, clients expect the freelancer to already know what they are doing : )

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
virtualbrix
Community Member

You need to learn before you earn, clients expect the freelancer to already know what they are doing : )

Right!!

I agree with you Samer B: As mostly people start any thing but they dont know what is better for their career. So learning is important to know which is your strong skills.

exactly 

spxpert
Community Member

it's simple,  Be so good at what you do, that it helps you earn your living.  If you are not there yet,  keep learning

Yes!

allpurposewriter
Community Member

I see this all the time in the profiles help forum, people who say "I am a quick learner."

Not on my dime, you're not. You don't hire a car mechanic who says, "I'm learning how to change brakes, thanks for the opportunity."

No, no, no. Learn before you earn, as Samer said. Having said that, we're all learning day by day and you have to start somewhere, but it's your risk if you can't do the jobs you signed up for.

Not on my dime, you're not. You don't hire a car mechanic who says, "I'm learning how to change brakes, thanks for the opportunity."

This literally happened to me at Pep Boys once - what should have been a 30 minute oil change and inspection turned into 1.5 hours because the guy was in training.

Yes, exactly

This is true. No earning without the knowledge of what you are doing. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths