🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Emoji Insanity
Page options
mtngigi
Community Member

Emoji Insanity

I only just noticed the new (to me) emojis in the message room because my client sent me a thumbs up. Hadn't looked at them in awhile because if I use anything, it's a simple smiley face I type in. I cannot believe how stupid most of them are.

Question, Upwork: In what universe would I ever send a "kissy-face" emoji to my clients? Or the back of my hand? Of all the improvements the messages rooms desperately need, we get a bunch of unprofessional and useless emojis. Where's my brick wall?

7 REPLIES 7
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Everybody has to have emojis these days, apparently. Microsoft even added emoji support to their terminal application, which means it's probably only a matter of time before they're allowed in Visual Studio...which can only lead to situations like this...

emojicode.jpg

Funny. Emoji support - just what the world needs. 

My eyes...Man Tongue

For VirginiaFor Virginia

Wendy C wrote:

For VirginiaFor Virginia

Lol Wendy ... as soon as I wrote and posted "where's my brick wall", I realized that duh.

lysis10
Community Member

There is a kissy face emoji? Welllll, gonna save that one for any client crushes. 

mtngigi
Community Member

Jennifer M wrote:

There is a kissy face emoji? Welllll, gonna save that one for any client crushes. 

Well, just tried copy/pasting it but that didn't work, so never mind. But yes, there's a kissy face and then some. It's ridiculous.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths