🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Feedbacks
Page options
9a3256cb
Community Member

Feedbacks

Is it a good idea to respond to a client feeback if youre not satisfied?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
j0rt3g4
Community Member

Based on my 7 years of experience, no.
You'd see somebody that is complaining about a bad job done.
No matter what you do, it won't fix any rating provided by them, and they will usually get ignored since all of us want is to get more jobs.

If you do complain about every bad rating you get, you will see potential customers as problematic, and that's not the image you want to give.

Jose O
Top-Rated Plus

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
j0rt3g4
Community Member

Based on my 7 years of experience, no.
You'd see somebody that is complaining about a bad job done.
No matter what you do, it won't fix any rating provided by them, and they will usually get ignored since all of us want is to get more jobs.

If you do complain about every bad rating you get, you will see potential customers as problematic, and that's not the image you want to give.

Jose O
Top-Rated Plus

I prefer to help other freelancers telling my side in an objective manner, and showing that I can be critical and just without "complaining ". This will help the platform and the freelance work in general improve its worst side: abusive clients. The good clients will NEED your work, and be attached about exclusive things you can offer,  not your whole personality profile. They also won´t stalk the past feedback you gave. This is especially important for jobs were you worked hard, gave valuable and cheap result, but still not according to the imprevisible client´s subjectivity.

I'm old school. I would never argue with any client in a public setting. I never desecrate or badmouth a client with a poor review -- ever. It only sends a message to the next client that I might attack them in public, too. It just puts a bad taste in everybody's mouth.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths