cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Flowchart Hall of Fame (inspired by Petra)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
1 of 20

courtesy of Labrador Retriever Rescue of South Florida -- South Florida District

No photo description available.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 20

lmao

My neighbor has a Labradoodle and my god this flowchart fits her perfectly.

Highlighted
Community Guru
3 of 20

Katie The Best Dog Ever was a Lab-Chow mix. At one point, she received an official diagnosis of Dietary Indiscretion.

Katie 2.JPG

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
4 of 20

Bwahahahahaha .... Perfect vet diagnosis:  "she received an official diagnosis of Dietary Indiscretion."

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
5 of 20

Edited post because I TOTALLY misunderstood

(it was before I has my first coffee and was bleary eyed)

My most humble apologies to Phyllis (also already sent privately)

Community Guru
Christine A Member Since: May 4, 2016
BEST ANSWER
6 of 20
Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 20

edited

Petra read before coffee.

I read her response before coffee.

We're both awake now!

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 20

Noureldin Y wrote:

I think the accurate phase would be from Petra instead of by Petra, or that's wrong also?

Petra's flowcharts are always both useful and entertaining and that is what inspired me, when I came across a funny one in another context, to share it here. (Also, her love of pets, which many of the rest of us share.) My grammar was correct, but she has indicatead she prefers not to be associated with this, so the phrasing is irrelevant. No need for anyone else to intervene here.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
9 of 20

@Noureldin --

I have read a number of your posts. If you would like for me to do so, I can correct the English grammar of each one. No problem. It would be my pleasure to do so.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
10 of 20

Noureldin Y wrote:

The fact is I don't waste my time here fixing my grammar or proofreading my comment before posting it as long as we understand each other, because I'm not getting paid for that.

As it's not even my second language writing fast mess it up, but when it's a task and paid I take my time in writing, proofreading, and confirming the grammar to deliver outstanding results, but thank you very much for the effort! And I promise you that I'll try to develop the free writing part.

Have a great day.

You seem to have missed Janine's point, which is not to spend time correcting native English speakers' grammar, when your own is wanting. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS