cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Flowchart Hall of Fame (inspired by Petra)

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
11 of 26

@Noureldin --

I have read a number of your posts. If you would like for me to do so, I can correct the English grammar of each one. No problem. It would be my pleasure to do so.

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
12 of 26

The fact is I don't waste my time here fixing my grammar or proofreading my comment before posting it as long as we understand each other, because I'm not getting paid for that.

As it's not even my second language writing fast mess it up, but when it's a task and paid I take my time in writing, proofreading, and confirming the grammar to deliver outstanding results, but thank you very much for the effort! And I promise you that I'll try to develop the free writing part.

Have a great day.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
13 of 26

Noureldin Y wrote:

The fact is I don't waste my time here fixing my grammar or proofreading my comment before posting it as long as we understand each other, because I'm not getting paid for that.

As it's not even my second language writing fast mess it up, but when it's a task and paid I take my time in writing, proofreading, and confirming the grammar to deliver outstanding results, but thank you very much for the effort! And I promise you that I'll try to develop the free writing part.

Have a great day.

You seem to have missed Janine's point, which is not to spend time correcting native English speakers' grammar, when your own is wanting. 

Community Guru
14 of 26

If being a native makes the native think that he'll never do mistakes writing, that's very poor thinking, and it's not bad if we try to help each other.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
15 of 26

Noureldin Y wrote:

If being a native makes the native think that he'll never do mistakes writing, that's very poor thinking, and it's not bad if we try to help each other.

Agreed, but I'm afraid you do not qualify to correct native English speakers. 

Community Guru
16 of 26

Based on the style I use while typing here, I agree with you. Once there's a post that deserves to take time posting a professional reply, I'll do.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
17 of 26

Noureldin, when are you gonna post another one of those videos? I have it on good authority many people are waiting with bated breath.

Community Guru
18 of 26

after 5 minutes

Marvelous.
Community Guru
19 of 26

Jennifer M wrote:

Noureldin, when are you gonna post another one of those videos? I have it on good authority many people are waiting with bated breath.

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
20 of 26

Phyllis G wrote:

Petra R wrote:

....but, as you wish

I've edited my post and apologized and sent you a PM Smiley Happy

Sorry again, I was being a half-awake bad-tempered b*tch.

On topic - ever since someone tried to poison our Doberman when I was a kid, all subsequent dogs were trained that unless edibles are handed to them or are in their bowl, they do not eat it. I feed the cats on the kitchen floor and Murphy would not touch it. If I want to feed him leftover catfood, which the cats turn their noses up at, I have to place the cat's dish in his bowl or he won't eat it.

Smiley Wink

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS