🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: From nini
Page options
6160f1d3
Community Member

From nini

I’m an Ambivert person but usually tend to be more introverted and quiet. I’m open-minded, and imaginative, and I apply a caring and creative approach to everything I do

Strength: focus, imaginative, can do teamwork and friendly, generous, opend minded, creative, artsy, idealistic

Weakness: sometimes self-isolating, self-critical, emotionally vulnerable, don’t like crowded places or noisy people

5 REPLIES 5
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Nini, how may the community assist you? Thanks!

spxpert
Community Member

Nini,

I looked into your profile and you mentioned that you are looking for a Sales Person position,  now how will you justify that you can be the best salesperson by being introverted and quiet?  I would suggest you make your profile more stand out because that's what clients will see eventually.

Being in sales requires exactly the opposite of that quality. 

Looking for sales person position that provide career growth and ability to use sales expertise , passion and customer service skills

c1c9191c
Community Member

Hello Nini! 

Nice to meet you.

Alex

allpurposewriter
Community Member

Never heard the word ambivert before. I looked it up. Good word. Thanks.

8467c28e
Community Member

It's great to know your strengths and weaknesses as an ambivert person. Here are some ways to leverage your strengths and manage your weaknesses:

Strengths:

• Focus: Use your ability to concentrate to work on complex projects that require attention to detail.
  • Imaginative: Tap into your creativity and use it to come up with innovative solutions to problems.
  • Teamwork and friendly: Collaborate with others to achieve common goals, and make use of your social skills to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
  • Generous: Use your generosity to help others in need, and to build goodwill with people around you.
  • Open-minded: Use your openness to new ideas and perspectives to gain insights that others might overlook.
  • Creative and artsy: Pursue your artistic interests and use your creativity to find new and exciting ways to express yourself.
  • Idealistic: Use your belief in a better world to motivate yourself to work towards making positive changes.

Weaknesses:

• Self-isolating: While it's important to take time for yourself, be mindful of isolating yourself too much. Try to balance alone time with social interactions.
  • Self-critical: Recognize when you're being overly critical of yourself, and focus on your accomplishments and strengths instead.
  • Emotionally vulnerable: Work on developing a support system of trusted friends and family members who can offer emotional support when you need it.
  • Dislike of crowded places or noisy people: Plan your social interactions to avoid overwhelming or uncomfortable situations, and try to communicate your needs with friends and family so they can better understand your preferences.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths