cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun List (updated whenever possible)

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
11 of 24

Clients Feedback to Freelancers is not showing on Clients work history. It used to be the other way round, you could only see clients feedback comment to freelancers. When will this get fixed?

Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
12 of 24

when will anything *ever* get fixed? Smiley LOLWoman LOL

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
13 of 24
If I click on some freelancer's profiles from the forum, when I am already logged into the forum, the profile page shows that I am logged out and I see the public non-logged in profile view. Logging in again takes me away from the freelancer's profile page.
Community Guru
14 of 24
yep, one of those "occasional yet recurring bugs" alright, seen this around for some time. didn't you also mention you discovered there was a new way to rank English ability? you still see it? because i don't. Smiley Tongueuzzled:
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
15 of 24
The English ability thing could only be seen by some oDeskers. I still see it. Junelle, your profile says "Fluent" when I look at it.
Community Guru
16 of 24
[quote=Marcia Malory]Junelle, your profile says "Fluent" when I look at it.[/quote] thanks, i always wondered what my profile looked like at your end. it still looks the same to me. Smiley Tongueuzzled:
Rico E Member Since: Aug 15, 2010
17 of 24
I read somewhere about a freelancer whose portfolio is not showing. I checked mine out of curiosity and found out it's missing as well.
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
18 of 24
Indeed, yours is gone o.O You can't imagine how pissed off I'd be if that happened to me - I rely on that section alone to get new leads...
Rico E Member Since: Aug 15, 2010
19 of 24
You'll be really pissed off Bojana with this. In the last hour or so, the portfolio in my profile was showing and disappearing several times. It even disappeared from the "Edit Your Profile" view. Right now, it's showing in my profile again. I won't be surprised if it's gone again in a few minutes.
Community Guru
20 of 24
seriously?? i had to check mine to see if it was still there. *sigh of relief* what did support have to say about that? or have you even talked to them yet?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS