cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun List (updated whenever possible)

Rico E Member Since: Aug 15, 2010
21 of 24
I logged a ticket and updated it twice already because at first it was just missing in the public view. Then the whole portfolio disappeared from the "Edit Your Profile" view. After 30 minutes or so, the portfolio showed up and disappeared again. Haven't receive any reply yet from support.
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
22 of 24
I have two: 1. Site outages on a weekly basis 2. Contractors applying to a job post but getting so hidden that one can't even find them in the hidden folder. Why notify us via email that there is a new applicant if you're gonna make them disappear? Because you can? Bonus: Support still not being able to tell bugs and features apart.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
23 of 24
[quote=Krisztina U.]Bonus: Support still not being able to tell bugs and features apart.[/quote] i abso-effin-lutely love this! i wish i came up with that wisecrack before you did. (seriously, i need to update this list...)
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
24 of 24

hey, i just noticed... even if my OP was long, it didn't get all messed up. wow.

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS