🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Glitch?
Page options
colettelewis
Community Member

Glitch?

Why is my picture showing as having replied yesterday to the Loneliness thread. I did not. 

http://prntscr.com/r0drj9

7 REPLIES 7
jr-translation
Community Member

You will:

Screenshot 2020-02-10 21.20.08.png

Jennifer R wrote:

You will:

The post was by someone called Octavian. And what's with the date? (Thanks Jennifer)Mods?

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nichola,

That picture is showing that you replied to that thread on September 10, 2019, which you did. Octavian Valentin is the author of the original post of that thread, your reply is the most recent.

The thread, however, now shows on the first page in the Coffee Break section because I recently merged two threads about similar topics together. Occasionally, we move and merge threads to keep things organized and easily accessible in the Community. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria K wrote:

Hi Nichola,

That picture is showing that you replied to that thread on September 10, 2019, which you actually did. The thread, however, now shows on the first page in the Coffee Break section because I recently merged two threads about similar topics together. Occasionally, we move and merge threads to keep things organized and easily accessible in the Community. 

Nichola,

Here is the most recent post on that thread - see this screenshot - from September 2019. That's why it's showing as the Latest post on the thread.

~ Valeria
Upwork

That post was written TODAY  by someone called Octavian - if you go to page one of that thread you will see it. 

I did write two posts in that thread, but I did not write this:

Let me send you a PM about this, Nichola.

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths