🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Guess My Foster Hound, Get Some Upwork Swag
Page options
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Guess My Foster Hound, Get Some Upwork Swag

Many of you are familiar with my greyhound, and one of Community Team’s “unofficial” mascots, Basil. I think I may have also mentioned before that Basil is occasionally joined by a foster brother or sister hound. The fun part is that we never know what kind of hound we’re going to get until the day we bring them home. So, our Community team often plays a little game of trying to guess my future foster’s coat color. I’m scheduled to receive a new foster this Saturday, May 29 and I invite you to join our team in an informal game for a chance to win some Upwork swag.

Here are the rules:

• Choose one of the coat colors in the picture and leave it in a comment below by Saturday 5/29, noon PST.
  • The first person to guess correctly will win some Upwork swag with new branding.
  • Check back on Monday, May 31. I’ll update this thread with the cutest picture of the foster hound I’ll have available and the name of the winner.
  • We’ll send the winner Upwork swag (note: we have been experiencing longer than usual shipping times but will keep the winner informed with estimated arrival dates).

Greyhound_Colors.jpg

(Image Source: Blue Ridge Greyhound Adoption)

~ Valeria
Upwork
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Alright, everybody, meet Felicia! She's a very cuddly and curious girl who likes to play fetch more than any other greyhound I've met in my life. She's black and is starting to get some grey around her snoot because she's almost four. 

187297542_5555235501217583_547891185970910843_n.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

This means that our winner is Aleksandr! Aleksandr, I'll be reaching out to you directly later this week about your prize.

Thanks everybody for your guesses (and for keeping track of the guesses, PetraWoman Happy) I had a ton of fun with this thread and we'll consider doing something like this again in the future. Meanwhile, if your pups or other pets would like to say hi to Felicia, feel free to post their pictures here.

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43

• Very nice girl! Congrat Aleksandr.
astepanov83
Community Member

And here is the prize!

I wished it to be a green one with a big Up logo, but in reality it looks a lot nicer than on the picture. I love it.

20210619_124344.jpgMany thanks to Valeria for sending me this one, and helping me sorting out customs issues.

Nice - very chic! 

(I can tell my mug already has vintage value!):smileyvery-happy:

Yay! I'm glad you like it, Aleksandr. 

This weekend we were told that there is a family interested in adopting Felicia! So this girl will soon be going to her forever home. 

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2).gif

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths