🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » HI WANT NETFLIX SERIES SUGGESTION..!
Page options
15266a79
Community Member

HI WANT NETFLIX SERIES SUGGESTION..!

HI ..

I want to know best netflix series now a days any suggeation ? Also when wednesday season 2 will gonna release ..!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
e8ab9130
Community Member

try the love revolution or the Seoul urban stories 

-kim

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
30c18578
Community Member

Money heist 

THANK YOU SO MUCH SOBIA  I WILL WATHCH THIS SERIE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE .🥰

759e32fa

Hi Amna,

Try Black Mirror. 🙂

~ AJ
Upwork

THANK YOU ANNIE ....🥰

Annie,

What are you top 3 favorite Black Mirror episodes? I have only watched a few shows.

e8ab9130
Community Member

try the love revolution or the Seoul urban stories 

-kim

8467c28e
Community Member

1. "Stranger Things" - A sci-fi/horror series set in the 1980s that follows a group of friends as they uncover supernatural mysteries in their town.

2. "Bridgerton" - A romantic drama set in the Regency era that follows the lives and scandals of the powerful Bridgerton family in London's high society.

3. "Money Heist" - A Spanish crime thriller that follows a group of robbers as they plan and execute a heist on the Royal Mint of Spain.

4. "The Queen's Gambit" - A drama series about a young chess prodigy who rises to fame in the 1960s while struggling with addiction and personal demons.

5. "Ozark" - A crime drama series that follows a family who moves to the Ozarks to launder money for a drug cartel and becomes involved in a dangerous world of crime.

6. "The Crown" - A historical drama that chronicles the reign of Queen Elizabeth II from her early days on the throne to the modern era.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths