cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy National Lobster Day!

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
21 of 27

Mary, if you can invent a way to eat crawfish and maintain a modicum of  dignity you would make a fortune.

Yes, I love them ... and look comparable to a toddler learning to feed himself ...

@ Pat, and champagne and Langostinos.

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
22 of 27

Wendy C wrote:

Mary, if you can invent a way to eat crawfish and maintain a modicum of  dignity you would make a fortune.

Yes, I love them ... and look comparable to a toddler learning to feed himself ...

@ Pat, and champagne and Langostinos.

Wendy, agreed! Within my thought process of adding wines I was also thinking of champagne as I'm one of those that consider champagne to be a sparkling wine.

Hmmm, could probably start a new thread on that topic. Maybe some other time. haha  

Community Guru
23 of 27

Wendy C wrote:

Lobsters, crabs, oysters, and sushi ... and proper bread.  I could live on nothing else ....

Wendy, I'll pass on the oysters and sushi; totally agree with you on the bread!

Community Guru
Jody P Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
24 of 27

Wendy C wrote:

Lobsters, crabs, oysters, and sushi ... and proper bread.  I could live on nothing else ....

Yes, yes, yes, and yes. But while I have to put the brakes on the proper bread, as you say, I'm all for the most Sushi that I can get. The sad part about Sushi, however, is that it can be hard to find really good Sushi -- and that often starts with finding just the right balance of the rice not being packed too tightly and the fish being fresh. Sometimes this is why I might go for the Sashimi instead.

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
25 of 27

Never heard of Lobster Day before. Does it really exist, or is it a fantasy?

Fancy posting a photo of your Mother on Mother's Day, and everyone starting exchanging on how good mothers taste, what gravy to use, best recipe...

Community Guru
26 of 27

Luce, it's legit: https://nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-lobster-day-june-15/

Were you a lobster in a previous life? Smiley LOL

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
27 of 27

Pat M wrote:

Luce, it's legit: https://nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-lobster-day-june-15/

Were you a lobster in a previous life? Smiley LOL

Thanks for the info, Pat! Yes, this lobster day looks pretty official. 

Sorry, I have no recollection of my previous life. Nice of you to ask me about it. Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS