cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have a Great Weekend

Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
1 of 8

Well it is almost 5 pm PST and almost time for my weekend to begin. I hope everyone finds something fun to do this weekend or rests up.

have_a_great_weekend.jpg

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
2 of 8

You too Suzanne

It's been a stressful week on here....

Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
3 of 8

MjAxMy02MWU2OWI1ZjVmZjNmNzM1.png

Ace Contributor
N T Member Since: Jul 18, 2015
4 of 8

I would LOVE to be working with my freelancers on my job. But since my account is suspended and I can't do that, I might actually spend the weekend hanging out in these forums trying to bring attention to my issue.

Is it working yet? 

No?

Pity. Smiley Tongue

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
5 of 8

Why not consider suspension a good thing? There are loads of jobs better than this; jobs where you can get out, get some exercise, fresh air, and be around like-minded people. Even if the worst comes to the worst, I think it will be Ok in the end. Smiley Happy

Ace Contributor
N T Member Since: Jul 18, 2015
6 of 8

@Ramon B wrote:

Why not consider suspension a good thing? There are loads of jobs better than this; jobs where you can get out, get some exercise, fresh air, and be around like-minded people. Even if the worst comes to the worst, I think it will be Ok in the end. Smiley Happy

I would! But I'm pregnant, and I live in FL, and it's hot, and omg-eff-outdoor-activities-right-now. I live by a river, too, so you'd think I'd just go for a dip to cool myself. Nope! Because do you know what fish DO in the river?

Everything.

Managing freelancers on Upwork was actually kind of neat for the week I was able to do it. I spent my time so much more productively than usual. I barely touched social media and even refrained from an entire week of World of Warcraft, because I felt too busy and important! I'm trying not to fall back into that, actually. It's... difficult.

But there are other things I can do. Like study for my licensing exam, or practice those funny breathing techniques for delivery. You know the ones. HEE-HEE-HOO-HOO or something like that. Clearly, I need to sign up for a class. Smiley Tongue

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
7 of 8

WoW player holla!!!

I stopped playing in 2008, went back in 2013 and stopped again. Freelancing destroyed my ability to just enjoy gaming because I'm my own worst boss and feel like I'm missing opportunity to chase that paper.

I live on the water too, and decided to put my working area in my living area since I can see the water. Jokes on me cuz now I never feel like I'm taking a break! lol

And yeah, Florida sucks right now but in December when everyone is boohoooing about snow, I'll just LOL

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
8 of 8

"Because do you know what fish DO in the river?"

Swim around?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS