🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Hello!
Page options
marleena_garris
Community Member

Hello!

Hello! I'm new on the scene but I thought I'd say hello and stuff. I'm glad to be here! 

9 REPLIES 9
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Welcome to Upwork Marleena!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
tranvanhieu
Community Member

Good luck, Marlie!

Hieu T
Vietnamese translator

Terrific knickname! Thank you. 

m_terrazas
Community Member

Welcome!
A small comment In your presentation, I would change the order of the text.
The last paragraph would go to the first position.

Oh! Thank you. 

You can tell how good I am at this. 

nahidrajbd
Community Member

Welcome Marleena G. Do you know in india people add a 'G' after name to show respect?

I am not well versed in the layout of names in India, so I'll take your word for it. Nice to know, if I ever find myself there!

purplepony
Community Member

@Marleena G wrote:

Hello! I'm new on the scene but I thought I'd say hello and stuff. I'm glad to be here! 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome, Marleena.  I hope things go well for you with Upwork.  Something regarding the Community that may be of help for you to know is that like in the brick and mortar world there are numerous personalities and presentation styles within.  Some are nice; some not so much...  Oftentimes it can vary depending on the OP (Original Poster) and/or the subject matter.  Hope that helps, Marleena.  

Thank you Pat. I have seen some of the characters on here and believe me, I hope I don't find myself in some of those uncomfortable situations...

Latest Articles
Learning Paths