🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Here's the next hot spot for winning work.
Page options
bizwriterjohn
Community Member

Here's the next hot spot for winning work.

This note is for business planners, or those who can, with the extension of current skill sets.  Capabililties in thinking, reading, Excel, and Word will cover it.

The U.S. govt is releasing a $2 trillion budget -- a large part of which will release emergency funding to small business through what is called the SBA.  Small Business Administration loans.  Locate the documentation.  Read it once.  Set up a private profile to indicate you can assist in loan application by 'doing the paperwork'.

I have spotted multiple requests for these skillsets under financial and management consulting categories.  Who might have ever told you, you cannot operate in these categories.  Only you, if you have heard it.

This is potentially a gold rush area of assistance.  Loan application support and other expenditure qualification support for the U.S. stimulus act - the potential next hot spot of job offerw openings.

Won't know until we know.  I do know two invites came in today.  Which is why I am making sure you know.

Love that.

0 REPLIES 0
Latest Articles
Learning Paths