๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Coffee Break ยป Re: Hey, check out my Whiteboard ad made for ...
Page options
oscaralende
Community Member

Hey, check out my Whiteboard ad made for freelancers ๐Ÿ˜›

I made this yesterday, now... I know whiteboard ads have been a thing for a long time but I personally never made one before and just got a somewhat decent software to make them so... yeah, it's not super pro or anything but if you want to use it feel free to do so. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Here's a link to it: https://vimeo.com/351527902

7 REPLIES 7
opsogreen1
Community Member

Good job, Oscar. Proud of you man! Keep it up.

Thanks man!! ๐Ÿ˜

florydev
Community Member

I think it looks good.  I would like the hand to appear a bit more smooth and real, although I realize you may not have any control over that.

The thing I would say is you really need to rethink the messages themselves.  You are saying things that might make sense to YOU but when I read that first slide, if you have a script, an idea, or a message that you're trying to convey, it seems a bit technical (especially script).

I think instead I would say something like:

Every had an idea but you cannot get anyone to see it???

As someone who has written more scripts in both B&M and virtual (FL) world - Mark's comments are 1000% true.

You also need to speed up the 'drawing process'.  Easy enough to do  electronically. You want people focused on our message once it is corrected ... not on waiting for the man's figure to appear.

And show the full circle of steps when you add each step.  Better understanding of your message.

You're right, I think it's me who's overthinking the messages! lol, especially the first one... it should be way shorter, but then again I was just testing it.

And yeah there's plenty of animated ยจhandsยจ you can choose from, even some different things like tiny tools and such.

m_terrazas
Community Member

It's good, especially being the first.
Anyway, I don't like whiteboard animations very much. They caught my attention at the beginning, but I find them "heavy", waiting for the information to appear, be it the images or the text.

But, it is a demand! So, I would refine the times a bit so that it doesn't get too long (maybe present the texts in block and just draw the characters) and, go ahead ๐Ÿ™‚

Y suerte por aquรญ!

081cdeef
Community Member

I actually use this service but very few people  They ask for it,

Latest Articles
Learning Paths