Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hippies …

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
11 of 201

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Nichola L wrote:

Ravindra, I hope on the day of judgement this will be so. But up to now, events have not proved this optimistic statement to be true.

Nichola,

When the warmongers have slaughtered each other, the meek will roam the earth. Smiley Happy

That's a pre-nuclear concept. When the warmongers have slaughtered each other, the rest of us will have been vaporized, radiated, poisoned, etc. in the crossfire.

Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
12 of 201

@Tiffany S wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Nichola L wrote:

Ravindra, I hope on the day of judgement this will be so. But up to now, events have not proved this optimistic statement to be true.

Nichola,

When the warmongers have slaughtered each other, the meek will roam the earth. Smiley Happy

That's a pre-nuclear concept. When the warmongers have slaughtered each other, the rest of us will have been vaporized, radiated, poisoned, etc. in the crossfire.

You presume that bad = mad. Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
13 of 201

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Tiffany S wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Nichola L wrote:

Nichola,

Doesn't it?

Community Guru
14 of 201

@Reinier B wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Tiffany S wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Nichola L wrote:

Nichola,

Doesn't it?

If that were true, we would already be dissociated atoms and molecules. Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"
Community Guru
Reinier B Member Since: Nov 3, 2015
15 of 201

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Reinier B wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Tiffany S wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Nichola L wrote:

Nichola,

Doesn't it?

If that were true, we would already be dissociated atoms and molecules. Smiley Happy

Not sure I can agree with that. Madmen almost always have a very well developed sense of self preservation, which I sometimes think is all that has saved us thus far from becoming dissociated atoms and molecules.

Community Guru
16 of 201

@Reinier B wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Reinier B wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Tiffany S wrote:

@Ravindra B wrote:

@Nichola L wrote:

Nichola,

Doesn't it?

Not sure I can agree with that. Madmen almost always have a very well developed sense of self preservation, which I sometimes think is all that has saved us thus far from becoming dissociated atoms and molecules.

Which shows they aren't really mad. Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"
Community Leader
Geomaria G Member Since: Mar 6, 2015
17 of 201

You made me LOL, thanks Tiff!

Geo Maria George
Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
18 of 201

Where ARE all these hippies, anyway???

I live in SoCal but I never see anybody who doesn't wear shoes, at least nobody who isn't sprawled next to Ralph's wearing a giant coat.

Now hipSTERS, those I see.

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
19 of 201

@Melanie H wrote:

Where ARE all these hippies, anyway???

I live in SoCal but I never see anybody who doesn't wear shoes, at least nobody who isn't sprawled next to Ralph's wearing a giant coat.

Now hipSTERS, those I see.

I'm originally from NorCal....and yes, I promise to resist all snark about our 2 countries Smiley Happy

I left in 1999, but before that, anytime I went to Berkely, hippies were very evident. As well as in San Fran....I went to San Diego around 1993 and saw hippies along the coast.

Maybe yours turned into hipSTERs? Cause that has happend up to a point in my home town.

Community Guru
Melanie H Member Since: Nov 2, 2017
20 of 201

@Pandora H wrote:

I'm originally from NorCal....and yes, I promise to resist all snark about our 2 countries Smiley Happy

I left in 1999, but before that, anytime I went to Berkely, hippies were very evident. As well as in San Fran....I went to San Diego around 1993 and saw hippies along the coast.

Maybe yours turned into hipSTERs? Cause that has happend up to a point in my home town.

Maybe.

Maybe it was the Great -Ster Exodus of 2000.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS