Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hippies …

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
61 of 216

@Wendy C wrote:

Marvelous costume!

Apparently it was found offensive ... and I assume the Opa reference will disappear as well. I never in a million years thought of that costume as offensive - not even close, because it isn't. It's a play on her name.

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
62 of 216

@ Virginia: IMO the "cops" do take it too far sometimes.  Of course I undertand the rule but think they need to lighten up sometimes, but what do I know-lol.

Community Guru
63 of 216

Ravindra and whomever else may be interested:  I LOVE okra and almost all veggies but definitely am not a Vegetarian.  I just had fried okra @ The Cracker Barrel Thursday evening w/:  chicken and dumplings, hash brown casserole, and fried apples.  No carbs in that meal-lol!  I ate about 2/3 of the meal and got a box for the other 1/3.  When our waitress asked us if there was anything else we'd like I replied a wheel barrow (to haul me out).  Sooooo good but soooo stuffed.  Smiley Happy 

Community Guru
64 of 216

Ravindra stated:

@Virginia F wrote:

C'mon people ... let's see your photo ... I don't want to be the only one!

Okay, John, Rene, Pat, Wendy, Nichola, Jennifer …

You're up next! Smiley Happy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hmm, it doesn't appear that John or Rene are playing.  Perhaps they need a formal invitation?  Or, maybe they're younger than you think?

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
65 of 216

My bet - age is irrelevant as both are hippies at heart.  

Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
66 of 216

I want to see Preston's version of himself as a hippie.  Maybe there is a photograph of him with his tie knotted loosely...?

Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
67 of 216

Bus.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"
Community Guru
Ravindra B Member Since: Sep 27, 2015
68 of 216

Alcohol_vs_Marijuana.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"
Highlighted
Community Guru
69 of 216

Ravindra shared:

Alcohol_vs_Marijuana.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I definitely tend to agree with this; although it's been MANY years---lol!  I probably better not share anymore as sometimes it doesn't seem to take much to offend "the cops."  Woman Wink  

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
70 of 216

Well done, Ravindra. Very well done!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS