227 REPLIES 227

Joints.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

ROFL!

Pete_Townsend.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Stonehenged.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Ha Ha Ha!!!  Pink onions...pink elephants...whatever-lol!

Vodka.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

I have noticed a general shift in consciousness...albeit humble beginnings, it is there. People should question more, and stop being sheep...Make people accountable for their actions, stop sugar-coating, and say what they mean and mean what they say...get rid of the hidden agendas...

But hey....I am touched by the esoteric...don't mind me. 

(Yeah, I know you find that hard to believe)

@Irene B wrote:

I have noticed a general shift in consciousness...albeit humble beginnings, it is there. People should question more, and stop being sheep...Make people accountable for their actions, stop sugar-coating, and say what they mean and mean what they say...get rid of the hidden agendas...

But hey....I am touched by the esoteric...don't mind me. 

(Yeah, I know you find that hard to believe)

Of course, people should be always accountable for their actions (haven't they always?).

Are you referring to any specific hidden agenda?

And why should people not believe you? Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"

Not going to answer the first two..... 😉

As to the third....

My previous work life (and this one) deals in facts...cold, hard facts. People who think they know me professionally are very much surprised when we sit down and talk. I am a discrepancy.

@Irene B wrote:

Not going to answer the first two..... 😉

As to the third....

My previous work life (and this one) deals in facts...cold, hard facts. People who think they know me professionally are very much surprised when we sit down and talk. I am a discrepancy.

Sound rather mysterious but interesting. Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"

People who think they know me professionally are very much surprised when we sit down and talk. I am a discrepancy.

Truth!

Wendy C. posted:

San Francisco, 50 years on from the Summer of Love

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2017/jun/03/san-francisco-summer-of-love-50th-anniversary-hippy-m...

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Interesting;  thanks for sharing, Wendy!  Woman Happy

Even though my major experiences with "Hippydom" were in the '70's; I remember much about this.  The suede vest and coats really made me laugh.  I had a dark brown suede jacket with fringe, a dark brown suede vest which was trimmed in faux fur, and of course a dark brown suede hat to complete the ensemble.  I was so cool! hahahaha 

Stay_calm.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Ravindra, gosh I can sure think of at least a few that need to see this; including some who have posted recently and in the past.  Smiley Wink  If only...

With thanks to Michael (Douglas Michael Massing). Sound up!

"Remembering Harry Nilsson on the date of his birth (June 15, 1941 – January 15, 1994) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Nilsson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bQGRRolrg0

Joplin.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

@ Ravindra:  Your most recent photo post is groovy, man, groovy!

@Pat M wrote:

@ Ravindra:  Your most recent photo post is groovy, man, groovy!

Glad you like it, Pat.Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"

Fridge.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

@Ravindra B wrote:

Fridge.jpg

Does it come with a maintenance plan? Or some sort of assistance plan when you run out of beer?

@Reinier B wrote:

Does it come with a maintenance plan? Or some sort of assistance plan when you run out of beer?

When the fridge runs out of beer (got to keep tabs; sometimes it guzzles a lot), it does run on electricity.

For a refill, call the number on the license plate. Smiley Happy

"Certa bonum certamen"

Beatles in India.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

23_window VW Bus.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Van_perks.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Pool.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

For Ravindra -

Headline reads "Groovy, baby! VW brings the spirit of the hippie bus into the 21st century..."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/volkswagen-id-buzz-concept-news-pictures-range-specs/?utm_source=...

@Wendy C wrote:

For Ravindra -

Headline reads "Groovy, baby! VW brings the spirit of the hippie bus into the 21st century..."

https://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/volkswagen-id-buzz-concept-news-pictures-range-specs/?utm_source=...

Thank you, Wendy, for the great link!

Gosh, I have been off the net for 77 hours because the access to the Internet was shut off in my area.

"Certa bonum certamen"

Shabby.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Willie.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

AC-Car.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

LOL!!!

Beach_van.jpg

Green_van.jpg

Flowery_van.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Dont_Change.jpg

9 to 5.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Grateful-Dead.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Car.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Rule.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

Ravi, keep it alive!  Smiley Wink

Music.jpg

"Certa bonum certamen"

"If you' re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair . . ."

or Leonard Cohen - depending on mood - but he was a great poet and musician.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths