🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » How ChatGPT gonna influence all the freelance...
Page options
beibeizhang
Community Member

How ChatGPT gonna influence all the freelancers who are with consulting expertise kinda of jobs?

5 REPLIES 5
battershall-ramo
Community Member

The machines will render everyone unemployed other than the owners. Then eventually the machines will decide that humans are an entirely redundant waste of resources. At that point the Resistance will start and will send a man back to 1984 to stop this nonsense before it begins, who will subsequently be chased by a muscular robot with an incomprehsible accent and cool sunglasses. This process will continue for decades until both the past, present and future are destroyed and the events become too complex for anyone - even the machines - to follow. 

Ramon, 

It's an interesting thought. What will the last decision machines, be after they get lost in time?

They'll be back!

bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi Bay, good question. I think that the market will show who is more in need people or machines. Likely consumers are people.

williamtcooper
Community Member

Bay,

During the past six months, I have completed 100+ Consultations and Projects for client's business strategies and almost every time generative AI / ChatGPT was part of the discussion. In my opinion if businesses don't pass the AI hurdle within the next few years, they will cease to exist.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths