🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: How do i Get my first project here?
Page options
cd94ce21
Community Member

How do i Get my first project here?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Oladoja,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. I hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Oladoja,

Thank you for your message. I suggest you take a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started. Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. I hope you find these online resources useful in your Upwork journey.

Thank you,
Pradeep
Upwork
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Oladoja, Congrats on joining Upwork! Please click the link below with the TIPS for success on Upwork at:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Coffee-Break/THE-Secrets-to-Growing-Your-Upwork-Sales/m-p/1229943#M5...

Can you please stop spamming? With a link to another post from you?

allpurposewriter
Community Member

Oladoja,

Check other profiles of freelancers doing similar work and see if you are in line with them. Maybe your write up needs sprucing up. Maybe your price is too high. Check other profiles and study them. See if you can find out what the differences are. (Oh -- check profiles of successful freelancers, those with high earnings and sumptuous reviews.)

Latest Articles
Learning Paths