🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: How many of us work full time in digital ...
Page options
ceefaeca
Community Member

How many of us work full time in digital nomad lifestyle?

Hoping to start traveling and work soon and go around places where I have not been to yet, first Europe and then South America.

Anyone here who already travel and work? How's life?

2 REPLIES 2
williamtcooper
Community Member

Aru,

I try not to work while I am traveling (20+ countries and 48 States so far), but instead disengage and have fun. I have been freelancing now for 25 years in Marketing and Sales Strategies and have always enjoyed the flexible scheduling. Have an awesome day!

8467c28e
Community Member

There are many people who already travel and work as digital nomads, and their experiences can vary widely depending on their personal preferences and the nature of their work. Some find it to be a fulfilling and exciting lifestyle, allowing them to see new places, meet new people, and experience different cultures while maintaining a career. Others may find it challenging to balance work and travel, or may struggle with feelings of loneliness or isolation.

If you're interested in becoming a digital nomad, it's important to research and plan ahead, including considerations such as visas, travel arrangements, accommodations, and the practicalities of working while on the move. It's also a good idea to connect with other digital nomads or join online communities to get a sense of what the lifestyle is really like and to learn from the experiences of others.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths