🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » How much coffee do you drink while working ?
Page options
cecb6308
Community Member

How much coffee do you drink while working ?

I usually drink 2 to 4 espresso especially the morning.

28 REPLIES 28
sabiha1270
Community Member

Depends on the number of hours I am working, but I would say on an average 1 mug per 2 hours. Is that too much ? I wonder !!

It's okey! No one dies from a coffee overdose 😃

ashrafkhan81
Community Member

Not drinking enough man! 

Let me get one now! 

Current Status - Not enough coffee_  #coffee #sweatpantsandcoffee #fridayfeeling  #DougAndMiaAdopt #WaitingParents #HomeStudyApproved.jpg

Enjoy your drink 😘

00fd7a51
Community Member

A lot, since I am a night owl and mostly work at Midnight. I think around 4-5 cups at the night. I also take a morning coffee.  

I guess you're addicted to the coffee

Yup! Only sometimes tho, not always. Mostly at Midnight (if I have to stay up that long working and don't sleep during the day which is rare but I don't mind it) But you are right tho, I should start drinking less as it might be harmful for me in future 😔

802d8cc0
Community Member

I drink 1 around 4.30 pm

Good

df602768
Community Member

Lots! I do drink tea, as well. 

radiojay
Community Member

So I'm a voice guy.

Normally before work I have 1 cup of coffee.  (Not during work as the coffee changes my tone.)

BUT I have one client who likes when I sip whiskey. Adds a bit of 'gravel' in my tones when speaking.

Just to share it is hard to work on big projects with them. Especially in the morning!

lol

That's an awesome client Jordan! haha 

62281f9d
Community Member

2-3 espressos normally throughout the day -

Just like me ✌️

codyabear
Community Member

Has anyone tried mushroom coffee before? I was drinking ~600mg of caffeine a day, and recently switched over to this coffee and drastically cut down on my caffeine in take! 

https://www.ryzesuperfoods.com/

I also LOVE espresso, anyone have good recommendations on brands to try? 

Cheers, 

Cody

c4098cd5
Community Member

Coffee is very useful, I even drink it, but a lot of coffee is harmful to the body, and I hope to drink enough water to rid the body of salts and unwanted coffee deposits.

cecb6308
Community Member

Yes! You're right 👍🏼

emily_jordan
Community Member

Ha! I love this question. How would we work without coffee in hand? 

Haha 😆 Coffee is always a good idea 🤗

c1c9191c
Community Member

I don't drink coffee at all 🙈

f0d6aa6b
Community Member

vlcsnap-00044.png

virtualbrix
Community Member

2 cups of coffee, 2 cups of tea and 4 cups of water

That's fair 😋

virtualbrix
Community Member

Haha : )

williams-olivia
Community Member

I might be the solo one here- but no coffee for me. It always makes my stomach hurt. I stick to tea. 🙂 

I gave up coffee for a few years, but now only go with black.

mayalee99
Community Member

Just so you can keep the balance I recommend one coffee normal size after one hour of waking up and a cup of tea in the evening.

That way you will have enough strong caffeine to go handle your most important tasks and then around 5 pm, you can boost it with a little kick of caffeine for the tea to finish your evening-night test.

I myself do it that way and it does wonders.

stencil_media
Community Member

One, maybe two in the morning, and I have to have one after a nap to ease me back into reality, but I try and avoid coffe in the afternoons as it gives me heartburn. A bunch of water, maybe a tea in the evening and some rum or wine later in the day. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Latest Articles
Learning Paths