cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Rise as freelancer (things that are coming in my mind while typing)

Rohan Z Member Since: Jul 1, 2009
1 of 6
hi guys don't want to brag about my skills history or anything awesomer than these, but a humble person.who just sharing his random thoughts. for past few years i have been a person who traveled & worked in mostly many fields , why? just to survive , and then we stepped into the information age. now what education did to us, they taught us how to work for bigger corporations , no one learn open source but big blue's application at user end, i hope your getting my point. now i am free from the everyday blueprinted circuit board of our pre planned lifestyle. there is more out there, but to reach it one must practice for patience , while working for bigger corporations i have learned so many things, that tells how to cash your viewer, while working for them, i started to look into details, there is art in every thing, there is a language that is now forgotten , a language of balance , to learn to find purpose, basically its an approach for having super learning ability, and by super i mean only super understanding skills, one leonardo da vinci had. so always present your ideas that is artistically accurate, colors symbols curve of lines, everything means something, now there is a philosophy or aristotle i guess,that defines perceptions as , what if you never existed, but just a spec of consciousness, so what every you feel think or see its all in head, it tells you your going up down listening to this that, so mind tell you what you have just seen, look to read deeper into your design, give it a purpose to survive for longer period of time, for those freelancer living in countries that are not yet popular with new world concept Smiley Wink , for your i don't live in my country yet i use my country name on profile, what is mine is mine try to accept it and move on towards opportunity, so in conclusion rising on odesk is pretty easy, learn new things, learn them simple, read your history, religions ( as your gonna see lot of clients subconsciously following their religious patterns) communicate with your client if possible use some hip curse word but never use F**L or Fool whatever your mind tells your not to do Smiley Wink give them once in a while some discount. share some new idea with them just for what they think , it will engage their attentions and your work span, and yes never flirt with freelancer chicks .
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
2 of 6
random thoughts, indeed... couldn't make much sense out of it. but i found some phrases quite disturbing. [quote=Rohan Zakie]... for your i don't live in my country yet i use my country name on profile... ... communicate with your client if possible use some hip curse word but never use F**L or Fool whatever your mind tells your not to do Smiley Wink ... and yes never flirt with freelancer chicks .[/quote]
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Daniel John B Member Since: Oct 3, 2013
3 of 6
So, what is a nice girl like you doing on a website like this? And, do you come here often? On a relatively serious note, the 'hip curse word' part did make me smile Smiley Happy
Community Guru
Marissa S Member Since: Feb 6, 2008
4 of 6
and 3 minutes of my life I'm never gonna get back... just because I'm trying to understand what I'm readin' here. Rant from an Odesk Freelancer Hen
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
5 of 6
You be a playa, me web designing brotha, you be droppin' hip curses, not dissin' fools, and checkin' out those fly freelanca honeez on the down-low. Da way you be usin' religion to be manipularin' people is phat G, an' da way you be seeing da consciousness from da shapes an' colour showz dat you be siphoning knowledge (Pfffft) wit' da quickness ! Increase the peace my brother, Ramonz
Daniel John B Member Since: Oct 3, 2013
6 of 6
I am searching for the like button Smiley Sad
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS