Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cope with anger and not to ** anyone

Highlighted
Community Guru
Aleksandr S Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
11 of 30

I carry a tear gas can for inadequates and angry dogs. Luckily I have not met them for many years. But I'm prepared! I'm sure this will make my smokers disappear forever... and appear (in an hour, when they can see again and not cry) in the police station complaining about me. Up to 15 days imprisonment is guaranteed.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
12 of 30

So, while I know it's annoying, why don't you buy a trashcan and put it where they smoke and ask them to use it? Tell them the smoke doesn't bother you, and you're happy to provide a trashcan if they wouldn't mind using it?  I know they should just clean up after themselves, but people are animals. But if you put the trashcan there or ashtray there, they will probably use it.  Just a thought...

Highlighted
Community Guru
13 of 30

Yes, I also thought about a trash can. Unfortunately, when it gets filled, noone's going to empty it and cigarette ends will be on the floor again. And since it's officially prohibited to smoke on staircases, it will eventually disappear "as unneeded". Even smaller tin cans will be thrown away.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
14 of 30

Here in France you can scare people by yelling with a Russian accent. I'm not sure the oppsite would work...

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Highlighted
Community Guru
15 of 30

Haha, after your post I remember a story that happened with one of my colleauges. He worked in a company that sent him to Detroit (as far as I remember). Once he decided to take a bus. When he got off, a group **Edited for Community Guidelines** stopped him and started asking something. He was so afraid, he could not understand a single word, so he began yelling and swearing on Russian. They were so confused, so they let him go. Later he was told that it's better to carry a 20 dollar bill in a pocket for such unexpected meetings.

Highlighted
Community Guru
16 of 30

-----------
Highlighted
Community Guru
17 of 30

Lol, should accept this as a solution.

There is a Russian actor, Anton Lapenko, who has become very popular recently and he's got 2M youtube subs just in one year. This is his clip. I have no idea what he sings in French about (maybe it's just gibberish), but sometimes he pronounces Russian words in French manner that sound funny

Highlighted
Community Guru
18 of 30

Aleksandr S wrote:

I have no idea what he sings in French about (maybe it's just gibberish),

It's gibberish, but that guy is totally demented :-)

-----------
Highlighted
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
19 of 30

Rene K wrote:

Here in France you can scare people by yelling with a Russian accent. I'm not sure the oppsite would work...

Nobody, Rene, nobody in history was ever scared by a French accent, in the history of ever. 

Highlighted
Robin E Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
20 of 30

Get a old coffee can or some type of larger can, fill it with sand and put it out there for them to put their butts in. At the very least you can tell the police that you are trying to get them to act appropriately. The police might see you are trying and be more open to helping you out? Just a thought!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS