🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: How you manage work with kids?
Page options
bc253fb6
Community Member

How you manage work with kids?

Hey to all! 

I am new to upwork. Daily write proposals, i am hoping soon i will get the job. But, I am curious to know how you guys manage upwork work and how you meet your deadlines. I know most of you are doing it smoothly but i am get anxious that how i will manage with my two kids. 

Regards

Iqra Ayub

3 REPLIES 3
yofazza
Community Member

Imagine if you're currently writing applications for office job and when one of them respond and ask you to come for an interview.

Not even talking about tasks and deadlines yet.

What you're asking is one advantage of being a freelancer. The answer is, you can choose your tasks and deadlines.

8467c28e
Community Member

Iqra,

Additionally, using tools such as timers or to-do lists can help you manage your time effectively. You can also use apps like Trello or Asana to organize your tasks and deadlines. If you have a partner, family member, or friend who can help with childcare during work hours, consider asking for their help. And remember to take regular breaks throughout the day to rest and spend time with your family. Balancing work and family can be challenging, but with proper planning and organization, you can successfully manage both. Best of luck with your Upwork job search!

allpurposewriter
Community Member

Iqra,

They're all grown up. I can't remember how I did it.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths