cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket to Brazil - Guaruja♥

Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
1 of 41
Microsoft Surface Pro 2 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, 4th generation Intel® Core ™ i5 Processor Windows 8.1 Been setting it up all day. It's my favorite new toy! Feeling extra special... Anyone else bought anything new lately?
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
2 of 41
Just saving for my trip to Tuscany in 6 weeks. I am living for those 3 weeks away from the craziness .
Daniel John B Member Since: Oct 3, 2013
3 of 41
Enjoy! I think Tuscany is one of the most beautiful places in Europe. I was living and working in Lombardia for the past three years, but have just moved back to the North. I will miss the food and weather!
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
4 of 41
Thanks Daniel, We will be staying in chiusdino siena. I would like to stay in Europe and never return to the US, if only I could figure out how my spouse could find work.
Daniel John B Member Since: Oct 3, 2013
5 of 41
Definitely tricky for you USA folks, but still possible! I met lots of Americans in that neck of the woods who made a jump across. I am keeping my eye on the UK European elections as we have a party gaining popularity who want to remove us from Europe...which would leave me, as a Scotsman, in a very tricky situation! Anyways, enjoy Tuscany! Perfect time of year for just the right weather.
Community Leader
André U Member Since: Dec 5, 2013
6 of 41
Just bought a flight for two from Mexico City to Puerto Escondido for Saturday (roughly 70 USD for 2 people - round trip). Still can't believe they really offered that cheap flights.
Community Guru
Mandy D Member Since: Jul 29, 2013
7 of 41
We put petrol in the car today. $5 ... it took us 40km ;-).
Community Guru
Marissa S Member Since: Feb 6, 2008
8 of 41
I bought this digital massage thingy with electrodes you can put where it hurts most -seriously, it works. Has 8 massage modes to ease the tension away (from stressful projects) Smiley Wink
Ace Contributor
Aleah T Member Since: Mar 25, 2010
9 of 41
Bought a ticket back to the Philippines. Finally, after 4 months of living here in Thailand, I'm going home!
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
10 of 41
Enclosed by exotic beauties, the city of Guaruja, is surrounded by beautiful beaches, which defined it as the "Pearl of the Atlantic", a paradise of the southern coastal state of Sao Paulo. http://www.aciamericas.coop/Guaruja-4753
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS