cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just today bought a new...

Ace Contributor
Ibrahim M Member Since: Dec 6, 2014
31 of 41

New Road bike and Samsung Galaxy E7 android phone.

Ace Contributor
Julian J Member Since: Aug 5, 2008
32 of 41

A new 43" inch LED TV (2015 model)

Community Guru
Pandora H Member Since: May 11, 2010
33 of 41

2 cup gravy seperator, which I have needed for about a million years and no local stores carry the better brands.

Disclaimer: Nobody said it had to be a techie buy! Heh.

Community Guru
Natasha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
34 of 41

lolWoman Very Happy @ Pandora's disclaimer.

Ace Contributor
Rudi G Member Since: Jun 6, 2009
35 of 41

A meat grinder with sausage funnel. I'm going to make longaniza and merguez Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
36 of 41

I talked to my stock broker and bought shares in the color "lime."

I'm hoping to earn dividends every time somebody uses Upwork.

Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
37 of 41

i think they're called Green Stocks..

Community Guru
Santiago G Member Since: Mar 10, 2015
38 of 41

Just recently got a solar charger / power bank. So far it's features include: 1) it works and 2) does not explode. Great features if you ask me!! Smiley Very Happy

Got an incoming popcorn maker that looks like a popcorn cart you find in carnivals but smaller. I think today or tomorrow that thing will show up. If it has the same features as the solar power bank, I'll deem this as another glorious victory!!

I was considering a new phone or tablet but I'm pretty sure my wifes massive gaming addiction would ensure that I never get a chance to use it beyond the initial setup / customizing. I'm positive it would be begging for a switf, merciful end in about 2 or 3 days!!

I have seen the specs for the Suface devices. By the looks of it, I can get a pretty decent laptop for less!! I wasn't too keen on the SSDs because of their current capacities.

I'm now trying to decide which external USB hard drive (for backups) to get and which printer to get. I really like Cannon printers but it's a matter of which one..... decisions decisions!! I know for fact they're tough little [insert word later] but I'm also gonna have to find iron on / heat transfer paper too. Oddly enough, the paper is harder to find here than the printer!! How's that for screwy?!! hahahahaha

Of the Cannon printers I had and 1 I still have.....

The 1st (BJC 600) managed to survive shipping to this country, being plugged into 220v repeatedly (on accident Smiley Very Happy), and 6 years later it finally died. I'll call the cause of death as: it finally / mercifully died of old age!! The 2nd Cannon (BJC 1000 SP) printer is the one I still have and the inks were phased out from all places that sell them. That printer still works!! Ain't that a kick in the head?!! Smiley LOL

Community Leader
Garrett M Member Since: Feb 13, 2015
39 of 41

used lenovo ideapad g500. i5 3230m processor, still the best bang for your buck when it comes to mobile computing.

Ace Contributor
Michael P Member Since: Jun 1, 2015
40 of 41

A Sabian "Big and Ugly"cymbal.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS