cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love Upwork 3000.

Emil T Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
11 of 19

Elance and Upwork in first two years was very good place for work.

Unfortunately these days are completely in the past and reality now is very expensive for developers .the outcome is yet to come

Community Leader
Alexander B Member Since: Mar 30, 2017
12 of 19

You want Upwork to raise fees to 25%? 

I'm going to take you out. 

Your night will end with a good long midnight kiss.

Please get the references. 

Emil T Member Since: Mar 17, 2016
13 of 19

yes  Alexander i prefer 25% fee for first 500 and free job posts and  each job bid to be 1 connector  instead  6 connectors and paid job posts.

Now i pay to Upwork more widouth taking  job then before .  In the past version of Upwork  for 70 connectors i take more jobs then now for same number of connectors.  That's my reallity .

share your experience . 

my night are very good thanks you , Upwork is far from them 

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
14 of 19

Your ex says you were doing it wrong and she/he found someone more satisfying.

Ace Contributor
Brian S Member Since: Aug 9, 2019
15 of 19

Guys and Gals,

I read the first few feeds...I'm new at upwork but, infact some job post do look fake (no verification payments ready) and weird job posting, I would flag it but I'd just waste time so I'm skiping through.  Anyways I buy in on connects and I feel a bit iffy after, like is this for reals?  Am I'm going to make roi.  Will, I give it a shot.  Xp did not die, its very well alive just no longer supported, flash is still cool (what a waste if time in college if I can't still use it) , real art does take some time to be very detailed.  I still want to try out Upwork to make it a success...give it about 3-6 months time frame to see how Upwork goes. Positive mindset.  Just interested, concern candidate, reading feeds on whats going on with the Upwork community. I've tried Elance...didn't go very far.

Thanks, keep me updated,

-Brian S.

Having coffee...

Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
16 of 19

Brian S wrote:

Thanks, keep me updated,

-Brian S.

Brian, you'd have to keep yourself updated, just like you're already doing. It's your job to keep yourself updated.

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
17 of 19

Brian S wrote:

Guys and Gals,

I read the first few feeds...I'm new at upwork but, infact some job post do look fake (no verification payments ready) and weird job posting, I would flag it but I'd just waste time so I'm skiping through.  Anyways I buy in on connects and I feel a bit iffy after, like is this for reals?  Am I'm going to make roi.  Will, I give it a shot.  Xp did not die, its very well alive just no longer supported, flash is still cool (what a waste if time in college if I can't still use it) , real art does take some time to be very detailed.  I still want to try out Upwork to make it a success...give it about 3-6 months time frame to see how Upwork goes. Positive mindset.  Just interested, concern candidate, reading feeds on whats going on with the Upwork community. I've tried Elance...didn't go very far.

Thanks, keep me updated,

-Brian S.

Having coffee...

Don't worry about the no verification payment part, just make sure you only start the work once you have been sent a contract.

Francisco T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
18 of 19

Friends Im not saying anything bad about Upwork, I love you Upwork 3000 was Intended to say that upwork charges are getting harder and harder tolerate. I wrote this message in a romantic way so that I dont get attack by upworks employee or suspended, because I don't bite the hands that feeds me.

**Edited for community guidelines** But all Im asking is that maybe there is a way for upwork to make more money rather than charging connects.

Think about this if you have no money you get a freelance job to make money, but to be able to get a freelance job you must have money to buy connects,

And barrowing money is not making money.

If some of the freelancer here in upwork pitch ideas then maybe one of the ideas will work instead of commenting be like water and your ex says you were doing it wrong and she/he found someone more satisfying.**Edited for community guidelines**This comments dose not solve anything.

Please don't suspend my account I'm just trying to make a Point.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 19

Hi All,

This thread will be closed from further replies. As a gentle reminder, please be mindful of the Community Guidelines when posting in the Community.

Thank you for participating in this thread.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS