cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm wondering theres official up-worker gurus from Indonesia

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
21 of 26

Hi Hendri, welcome to the Upwork Community!

Please correct grammar and spelling errors in your profile overview, and make sure the overview is well written and contains sufficient information about your skills and past experience. You can find more advice and tips in the Help articles below:

How to Complete Your Profile

Profile Overview

Profile Title

Sample Profile

Let me also share a few other resources that you may need as a new freelancer on Upwork. You can find valuable information in the Getting Started as a Freelancer section of the Help Center. I also advise watching our educational videos and reading the best practice advice shared by other users:

Freelancer Tutorial Videos

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Proposal Workshop Video

To help you work safely on Upwork, please have a look at tips and warning signs shared in this thread.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mariska P Member Since: Apr 27, 2015
22 of 26

My family line includes Indonesian (because we're Dutch and, I don't have to tell you the relationship between the 2 countries)..so does that count? 

But I'm not official though, so I guess that puts the kibosh on that... bah. 

Smiley Wink 

Highlighted
Desy S Member Since: Nov 30, 2015
23 of 26

i am in if any upworkers made gathering event of members from indonesia upworkers.

cheers,

deasy

Highlighted
Rini M Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
24 of 26
I am from Indonesia, made over 500K here and going to my first 1million (hopefully this year 😂 ). Busy working and I just happened to read this thread while I was looking for an answer to the issue I am currently facing. Nice meeting you all 😉
Highlighted
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
25 of 26

Rini M wrote:
I am from Indonesia, made over 500K here and going to my first 1million (hopefully this year 😂 ). Busy working and I just happened to read this thread while I was looking for an answer to the issue I am currently facing. Nice meeting you all 😉

Hi Rini, this thread is pretty old but congratulations on your success here.

Nice meeting you.  I almost went to Jakarta once but in the end my boss went.

Highlighted
Community Leader
Muhammad Zeeshan H Member Since: Dec 21, 2019
26 of 26

Am I time travelling !   Smiley Surprised

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS