Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I made an Upwork

Highlighted
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
1 of 12

I am not too fond of taking pictures of one's food, but I couldn't help it. I tried something new today and accidentally made an Upwork!

juicedup.jpg

(2 Kiwis, 1 small zucchini, 1 small apple, 2 Romaine lettuce leaves, 1/4 lemon, and half a glass or so of coconut water.)

Highlighted
Community Guru
Mr M Member Since: Apr 27, 2013
2 of 12

LOL hahhahaahhaha

"One thing I know, that I know nothing. This is the source of my wisdom"
Highlighted
Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
3 of 12

This inspires me to innovate with a kiwi cheesecake.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Lyam B Member Since: Nov 3, 2014
BEST ANSWER
4 of 12

That photo looks like a professionally shot photo in some kind of smoothie campaign. Looks great!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 12

Thank you for sharing this picture, Krisztina! I love the color!Cat Wink I hope it tastes great as well!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Community Guru
6 of 12

@Cristian - kiwi cheesecakes are delicious, please share your final result when done!

@Lyam - haha! thanks! you are giving me ideas. I should've added a disclaimer "please do not spin my Upwork recipe" (or borrow my photo). Whoever would like to get on my one day to come Smoothie newsletter list, please inbox me! Smiley Tongue (Just kidding)

@Valeria - it was tasty and energizing, mostly kiwi with a little bit of coconut. 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
7 of 12

May I use the photo?

Highlighted
Community Guru
8 of 12

@Natasha R wrote:

May I use the photo?

Of course! 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Cristian-Adrian F Member Since: May 6, 2015
9 of 12

@Krisztina U wrote:

@Cristian - kiwi cheesecakes are delicious, please share your final result when done!

@Lyam - haha! thanks! you are giving me ideas. I should've added a disclaimer "please do not spin my Upwork recipe" (or borrow my photo). Whoever would like to get on my one day to come Smoothie newsletter list, please inbox me! Smiley Tongue (Just kidding)

@Valeria - it was tasty and energizing, mostly kiwi with a little bit of coconut. 

Will achieve that with my girlfriend when possible, and share a photo afterwards if statisfied with the result Smiley Very Happy 

Highlighted
Community Guru
Abdul R Member Since: Dec 4, 2014
10 of 12

Hello,

Please can you send something in Pakistan or at least it's fregrance in the air. I will feel it. 

Thank you. 

Abdulrazaq

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS