🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: I should have known
Page options
resultsassoc
Community Member

I should have known

Last Christmas, I should have known. On our lawn were three camels, each ridden by a kinng, following a bright star. They were bearing gifts: gold, frankincense and toilet paper.

4 REPLIES 4
colettelewis
Community Member

Bill H wrote:

Last Christmas, I should have known. On our lawn were three camels, each ridden by a kinng, following a bright star. They were bearing gifts: gold, frankincense and toilet paper.

Grown-up gift and wasted on a baby! Smiley Wink

lysis10
Community Member

I wonder what's more valuable these days. Connects or toilet paper? I finally got the good paper towels last visit. Bounty is very high class paper towels and these disgusting low-class Scotts paper towels just will not do. First world problems up in here.

Jennifer M wrote:

I wonder what's more valuable these days. Connects or toilet paper? I finally got the good paper towels last visit. Bounty is very high class paper towels and these disgusting low-class Scotts paper towels just will not do. First world problems up in here.

Which reminds me of a particularly scatalogical rhyme about TP that has been in circulation since the beginning of  time (a certain amount of editing, with names removed, in order not to offend anyone in particular): 

In ages past, when paper not  invented, 

One  wiped ones **** on a tuft of grass, 

And went away contented. 

Which of course, presupposes the availabilty of grass...

😛

Jennifer M wrote:

In the UK, Bounty is a chocolate and coconut bar. If I ever visit the US I'll need to be careful not to get the two confused. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths