Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I've got an idea

Community Guru
Richard L Member Since: Dec 14, 2016
11 of 45

Isabelle,

While this did make me laugh, there is clearly a serious side to it and I think it is a better use of connects than what is going on in job applications.

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
12 of 45

The only possible upside I can see to your plan is that you would undoubtedly be so far in the red in a day or two that these posts would stop.

Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
13 of 45

Please charge 10 connects for any question about JSS. 

Community Guru
Irene B Member Since: Feb 17, 2015
14 of 45

Please accept my non-comment as a solution! Oh...and please give me kudos!!! I'm broke...I need connects...Please gimme. I'm entitled! 

Community Leader
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
15 of 45

Charges should be imposed on Kudos too. 

Thank you.
Md Emonuzzaman
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
16 of 45

That's an interesting thought Richard. Would the Coffee Break forum be exempt or would you also charge for posting humorous comments? I can see the revenue potential there thanks to the wittiness of our frequent posters... Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
17 of 45

And your comment, Vlad, gets resounding applause from the same ... judging by you kudos.  Smiley Wink

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
18 of 45

I wonder what life as an Upwork mod would be like.  I imagine you all congregating for a coffee  break, rolling your eyes, and going "the children are at it again."

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
19 of 45

Vladimir G wrote:

That's an interesting thought Richard. Would the Coffee Break forum be exempt or would you also charge for posting humorous comments? I can see the revenue potential there thanks to the wittiness of our frequent posters... Smiley Happy

VLAD DADDY please tell Lena to post more dead plant pics. It's the only thing that'll get me through this week.

Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
20 of 45

Lol I just threw one away the other day. I over watered a succulent Smiley Sad 

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS