🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » If someone owes $700,000 in debt, which job a...
Page options
aaa1df94
Community Member

If someone owes $700,000 in debt, which job at upwork is most likely to pay off the debt in 3 years

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8467c28e
Community Member

Fattiger,

There are certain types of jobs on Upwork that may have the potential to earn higher incomes. For example, jobs in software development, data analysis, or digital marketing tend to pay well. These types of jobs require specific skills and experience, and clients are often willing to pay a premium for top talent. Other high-paying jobs on Upwork include legal and financial consulting, executive coaching, and project management. These jobs require specialized knowledge and expertise, and clients are often looking for highly skilled professionals to handle their important projects. Of course, the amount of money you can earn on Upwork will also depend on your experience, your skills, and your ability to market yourself effectively to potential clients. It's important to focus on building a strong profile, gaining positive reviews, and developing a solid reputation as a reliable and skilled freelancer.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
d26d5d29
Community Member

lots of lottery tickets

I would bet that debt came from gambling. It is almost amusing that the most reliable method of paying off that debt comes from rigorous, high-volume gambling that applies the theory (or law?) of expected value.

lysis10
Community Member

Trade options. YOLO the pennies you have left to buy tendies. Buy lots of puts on SVB like this guy.

😂

d9fc6d8d
Community Member

CEO

6bfcdaf8
Community Member

Not which job, which mindset! Not the mindset that did put you in 700K debt in the first place!

Jokes aside, Digital marketing consultants, Presentation designers, Software developers made 250K a year so you can make it too! Just don't set your rates too low and spend every hour you're awake working.

8467c28e
Community Member

Fattiger,

There are certain types of jobs on Upwork that may have the potential to earn higher incomes. For example, jobs in software development, data analysis, or digital marketing tend to pay well. These types of jobs require specific skills and experience, and clients are often willing to pay a premium for top talent. Other high-paying jobs on Upwork include legal and financial consulting, executive coaching, and project management. These jobs require specialized knowledge and expertise, and clients are often looking for highly skilled professionals to handle their important projects. Of course, the amount of money you can earn on Upwork will also depend on your experience, your skills, and your ability to market yourself effectively to potential clients. It's important to focus on building a strong profile, gaining positive reviews, and developing a solid reputation as a reliable and skilled freelancer.

ce05deb3
Community Member

become a politician 

williamtcooper
Community Member

Fattiger,

Marketing, Sales or Software Engineers

aaa1df94
Community Member

I'm a experienced software engineers, but my spoken english is not good。I got my first order last night from upwork (pine script)(Oh~~~ I'm so excited!!!!!). work hard to learn english, work hard to write code, i will not bow to life. 

If you just got your first job, then you are now in the queue for identity verification. Which means your profile picture cannot be a drawing. May good fortune await

thank you very much

allpurposewriter
Community Member

The old joke stands: What type of writing pays the best? Answer: Ransom notes.

lucioric
Community Member

Nowadays, I think that there is no opportunity in Upwork to earn to pay such debt. Two months ago, I would have said a positive response, but since a long-term project finished in late February, all March I have had some hours on a project, but not enough work. I have been all the month reviewing my email hourly for invites, for answers to my replied invites, and for answers to my proposals (some of them well spent-to in connects).

Latest Articles
Learning Paths