🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » If there's one productivity app you'd recomme...
Page options
magsborondia
Community Member

If there's one productivity app you'd recommend, what would it be?

Thousands of apps out there for freelancers but only a few are really helpful that can make you really productive.

So, if there's one productivity app you'd recommend, what would it be and why?

4 REPLIES 4
emily_jordan
Community Member

I rely on Cozi. It's a calendar app, but also has To Do list, shopping list, Menu feature. It helps me stay organized! I can use it for work or home. 

I have a great productivity app.  and it's me - and it's not for sale! 

8467c28e
Community Member

Magdalena,

Have you heard of Todoist? It's a nifty app that helps you stay on top of your tasks and deadlines. With Todoist, you can create and organize your to-do lists by project or category, set due dates and reminders, and even assign tasks to your teammates. Plus, the app has a sleek and user-friendly interface that's a breeze to navigate. One of the coolest things about Todoist is that it can sync up with other productivity tools and platforms, like Google Calendar, Dropbox, and Trello. This makes it super easy to streamline your workflow and manage all your tasks in one place. You can access this app from all your devices - desktop, mobile, or web - so you'll always have your to-do list handy. Plus, there's a free version of the app that offers a bunch of its core features, with even more features available if you upgrade to the premium version. This app is a pretty sweet productivity app that can help you stay organized and on top of your game, whether you're a freelancer or a busy professional.

I get it with productivity apps. How about productivity from devices when used together - is this equally important? I know Apple products work together in synergy and has a lot of features. But I don't use Apple products, it is hard and expensive to switch. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths