Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Piff a freelancer?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
1 of 8

I like Piff, he's so cool and funny. But when he says " I'll perform at your house for $8 ", does this job fall under the Freelancing category? I know the pricing is not accurate but he obviously does this kind of work.

When is it called "Business" and when is it called "Freelancing". Is there any intersection and which one sounds better to people.

Enjoy watching Piff below.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
2 of 8

LOL "My dream is a big pile of gold and a big pile of princesses with me in the middle." I lol'd so hard.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
3 of 8

The guy is insane....I like the one where he says, "Story of my life...." and he keeps a straight face throughout... Just awesome Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

I would say he is freelancer....he is willing to do a fixed price contract and with escrow Smiley Happy

Thanks Wassim!!

Highlighted
Community Leader
William M Member Since: Feb 10, 2015
4 of 8

Mr. Piffles is the real star.

Highlighted
Community Guru
5 of 8

Completely forgot about Mr. Piffles.

mr-piffles.jpg

Highlighted
Community Leader
William M Member Since: Feb 10, 2015
6 of 8

Yikes! A nude.

My other self is a magician, and Piff has been around for a while. I was surprised to see him on that show because I thought they only took amateurs. Oz Pearlman (also appearing on that show) is a pro as well, with a bunch of effects for sale to the magic community.

Remember when Neil Patrick Harris hit the "golden buzzer" and sent Piff directly to the semi-finals? Harris is a past president of the Magic Castle and a magician himself. Made me wonder if the fix was in.

As to being a freelancer, all magicians (and most performers) are, except for the few who sign on as employees of a cruise line or amusement park. So, next time you see that guy sweating on the street and trying to smile while he struggles to earn a few bucks, toss a fiver in his hat. Show him some freelance love.

Highlighted
Community Guru
7 of 8

"My other self is a magician"

We all knew there's been some magic behind your words.

I had no idea Neil Patrick Harris was a magician. Though I remember well when he ate Piff's sandwich. I believe Neil was working hard to appear like a funny guy since the show was funny, but he appeared a bit corny in front of The Piff.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
8 of 8

I would honestly just ask him to puff puff pass or share his drooogs with me. That guy has da hookups for real. Then I'd take a selfie with him and his dragon costume. Long live the piff guy.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS