cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is forum a dead place?

Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
1 of 10
I would expect an official forum for such large market place is overloaded with people.. but instead nothing special. I spent hour or two reading all those threads. After I finished and refreshed all sections I see there has been only 4-5 new replies. Really interesting.
2 of 10
Yep right, and we're just zombies posting here lol Smiley Tongue What I'm curious about is why Odesk forum's mod/reps interact less with us all here..
Community Guru
John B Member Since: Feb 20, 2009
3 of 10
You are going to get stomped governor! Team Prison!
Exp U Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
4 of 10
Braiiiinnnnnssss
Community Guru
Dianne M Member Since: Jul 25, 2013
5 of 10
Someone might get all crazy with the mention of the word 'ZOMBIES' ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! ZOMBIES! On a another note, I bet there are hundreds of regular lurkers here, why they don't post beats me. Wait, that's another fun word, LURKERS. LURKERS! LURKERS! LURKERSsssss

❄❄❄ Just A Forum Contributor --- This isn't against forum guidelines ❄❄❄
Janurrie C Member Since: May 28, 2009
6 of 10
you got me on the lurker part. I lurk mainly because a lot of the things I would want to say were already mentioned by someone else. I rarely comment on threads; except probably on infuriating issues like auto-hide applications, poor customer service and appalling low rates.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
7 of 10
"lurking" is still better than having to comment just for the sake of saying something, without adding more substance to the post. it only comes out as annoying. besides, as Heather remarked, forum posting isn't a priority for most people. i find the time to at least visit because for some reason oDesk isn't in the habit of telling contractors and clients what's going on, so this is where i get my news on the latest bugs, features, and bugs. Smiley Wink
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
8 of 10
Double serving of bugs, coming right up.
Community Guru
Junelle A Member Since: May 31, 2009
9 of 10
no thanks, i'll pass. (like i had a choice :bigsmileSmiley Happy
"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain." - Maya Angelou
Try harder, or care less.
Community Guru
Heather H Member Since: May 9, 2011
10 of 10
Lot's of people are simply working, so, posting here is not a priority. Mainly I also think that since a good 60% of people who post get yelled at humiliated, or otherwise trolled, it really puts others off. Also, there really are not that many topics to talk about here, so, you can search and find answers to your questions without actually posting. I post mostly out of angst (see my many threads about site issues and bugs) or boredom, post such as this one Smiley Tongue
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS