🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: It Was Cute the First Time
Page options
mtngigi
Community Member

It Was Cute the First Time

And it's still cute. I feel the need to start 2019 with kittens, in the water, swimming to save their lives. (Yes Rene, American cats know how to swim).

17 REPLIES 17
versailles
Community Member

I was kinda wondering if alligators have dessert. Obviously, they do. At least when some dudes don't steal their sweeties.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
lysis10
Community Member

That's the most Floridian thing I've seen all day.

petra_r
Community Member

I want to punch the bastards who dumped those kitties in the first place. They were clearly born around people 😞

Hope they found great homes!

mtngigi
Community Member

@Petra R wrote:

I want to punch the bastards who dumped those kitties in the first place. They were clearly born around people 😞

Hope they found great homes!

Yes, it's hard to understand why people don't choose a nicer way to find homes. This video has been around for awhile, Petra. This should make you feel better:

https://www.lifewithcats.tv/2015/09/18/4-update-kittens-rescued-from-warrior-river-by-fishermen/

lysis10
Community Member

People don't deserve cats or dogs. Greatest gifts on the planet and people treat them like dirt. That video was cute but yeah, some piece of poop dumped them instead of just finding them a nice home.

mtngigi
Community Member

@Jennifer M wrote:

People don't deserve cats or dogs. Greatest gifts on the planet and people treat them like dirt. That video was cute but yeah, some piece of poop dumped them instead of just finding them a nice home.

Yeah ... that part of it is not so cute ... I'll never understand that kind of cruelty to creatures who have no say. But hey, those kitties have their own FB page now - at least this time there was a happy ending.

I bring lost kittens home each time I see them wandering.

-----------

They grew into gorgeous cats! I like red and fluffy kitties 🙂

@Petra R wrote:

Oh, yes, that too.

I'm more into selling them to the local Chinese restaurant. But, yes, one can keep them I guess.

-----------

@Rene K wrote:

@Petra R wrote:

Oh, yes, that too.

I'm more into selling them to the local Chinese restaurant. But, yes, one can keep them I guess.

Which is it, Rene?  Bringing them home, or to your local Chinese restaurant?  (I hope it's the former).

Sorry ...

petra_r
Community Member

@Virginia F wrote:

@Rene K wrote:

@Petra R wrote:

Oh, yes, that too.

Which is it, Rene?  Bringing them home, or to your local Chinese restaurant?  (I hope it's the former).

Oh don't 😞

I've had it with animal abuse already for the year. My friend feeds a (registered and legally protected) colony of feral cats (they hurt nobody, are all castrated and spayed so won't multiply) and on New Year's Eve a group of youngsters rounded them up and shot fireworks at them, killing two.

I am so sick of animal cruelty. So, SO sick of it.

@Petra R wrote:

on New Year's Eve a group of youngsters rounded them up and shot fireworks at them, killing two.

I would just tie them up in a room full of cats. I would put plenty of water, but no food, in the room. And wait a few days.

-----------

@Rene K wrote:

@Petra R wrote:

on New Year's Eve a group of youngsters rounded them up and shot fireworks at them, killing two.

I would just tie them up in a room full of cats. I would put plenty of water, but no food, in the room. And wait a few days.

Sounds like a fair idea 🙂

I am not a crazy-cat-lady (I think) - but my Murphy (doggie) loves his kitties...

IMG_8746.JPG

8yf0ga.jpg

-----------

@Rene K wrote:

8yf0ga.jpg

that just made my day LOL

Petra, who generally wins their stare-down contests?  

@Pat M wrote:

Petra, who generally wins their stare-down contests?  

Kitties rule!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths