cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It Was Cute the First Time

Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
1 of 18

And it's still cute. I feel the need to start 2019 with kittens, in the water, swimming to save their lives. (Yes Rene, American cats know how to swim).

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
2 of 18

I was kinda wondering if alligators have dessert. Obviously, they do. At least when some dudes don't steal their sweeties.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3 of 18

That's the most Floridian thing I've seen all day.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 18

I want to punch the bastards who dumped those kitties in the first place. They were clearly born around people Smiley Sad

Hope they found great homes!

Community Guru
5 of 18

@Petra R wrote:

I want to punch the bastards who dumped those kitties in the first place. They were clearly born around people Smiley Sad

Hope they found great homes!

Yes, it's hard to understand why people don't choose a nicer way to find homes. This video has been around for awhile, Petra. This should make you feel better:

https://www.lifewithcats.tv/2015/09/18/4-update-kittens-rescued-from-warrior-river-by-fishermen/

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
6 of 18

People don't deserve cats or dogs. Greatest gifts on the planet and people treat them like dirt. That video was cute but yeah, some piece of poop dumped them instead of just finding them a nice home.

Community Guru
7 of 18

@Jennifer M wrote:

People don't deserve cats or dogs. Greatest gifts on the planet and people treat them like dirt. That video was cute but yeah, some piece of poop dumped them instead of just finding them a nice home.

Yeah ... that part of it is not so cute ... I'll never understand that kind of cruelty to creatures who have no say. But hey, those kitties have their own FB page now - at least this time there was a happy ending.

Community Guru
8 of 18

I bring lost kittens home each time I see them wandering.

-----------
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
9 of 18

They grew into gorgeous cats! I like red and fluffy kitties Smiley Happy

Community Guru
10 of 18

@Petra R wrote:

They grew into gorgeous cats! I like red and fluffy kitties Smiley Happy

Oh, yes, that too.

I'm more into selling them to the local Chinese restaurant. But, yes, one can keep them I guess.

-----------
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS