🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: It's my anniversary!
Page options
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

It's my anniversary!

I got an email from Upwork congratulating me on my anniversary. It's actually 20 years for me, if you count time served at Elance. But still no mug. I decided to go ahead and make my own. 😞

mug_up.jpg

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lysis10
Community Member

20 years? Upwork you gotta get this xoomer a mug! Mug justice for Christine!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congrats on the first 20 years with Upwork, Christine! That's an amazing milestone, I wish you many more to come!

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks, Vladimir. 🙂

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Christine A wrote:

I got an email from Upwork congratulating me on my anniversary. It's actually 20 years for me, if you count time served at Elance. But still no mug. I decided to go ahead and make my own. 😞

mug_up.jpg

Wow, congrats! 

The secret to getting a mug (at least for me) is being asked to become FEATCON and decline the honor. Have declined twice so far, got only one mug. So I guess it's 50/50. 

colettelewis
Community Member

Christine A wrote:

mug_up.jpg

You've forgotten to put "Up yours ..." 

Christine, no mug but you just won the internet.  Way to go!

astepanov83
Community Member

Wow, I didn't know elance is so old. Congrats!

Going to have my anniversary soon too, 10k hours. Planning to get drunk, write to my clients and insist on paying me a bonus

6fd660e8
Community Member

Great mug 😛

lysis10
Community Member

20 years? Upwork you gotta get this xoomer a mug! Mug justice for Christine!

I got my email over the weekend - 8 years for me, counting ODesk.  One of the longest relationships I have ever had.  Sigh.

Mary W wrote:

I got my email over the weekend - 8 years for me, counting ODesk.  One of the longest relationships I have ever had.  Sigh.

I wonder if they count Elance for all us Elancefugees. I would be at 10 years.

arsalanodesk
Community Member

Congrats Christine.. you made it! This is honorable acheivement that very few people can reached at this level with 20 years of hapiness with upwork!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths