🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: January blue
Page options
lucioric
Community Member

January blue

I don't know you, but I am feeling the January blue. Back to the routine, but also back to the fact that this source of income is varying. The clients that I nearly ignored some days ago, once the announcement of a pause in my main contract, I am missing that clients. And invites, that time no, like a desert.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
8467c28e
Community Member

1. Practice self-care: Take care of your physical and emotional health. Get enough sleep, exercise regularly, eat healthy, and try to reduce stress through activities like meditation or deep breathing exercises.

2. Set small achievable goals: Breaking up large tasks into smaller ones can make it easier to feel productive and motivated. Set achievable goals and celebrate each accomplishment.

3. Reach out to your network: Don't hesitate to reach out to your family and friends for support. Sharing your thoughts and feelings with someone who cares can make a big difference.

4. Stay busy: Try to stay active and productive. Engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment, such as reading a book, taking a walk, or learning a new skill.

5. Consider seeking professional help: If you're feeling overwhelmed, consider reaching out to a mental health professional. They can provide guidance and support to help you manage your emotions and cope with stress.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Hey Ricardo, please make sure that the combination of your Summary, Skills and Jobs that are applied for match very tightly. If so, the new Clients and Invites will come your way. January is traditionally a slower month for the first few weeks as businesses get back to work. Have a great day!

lucioric
Community Member

To think that still some days I ignored client invitations and then, my responsiveness fell to 3+ days; I don't know if that made the system display me less with the clients. The invitations that some days ago I rejected, now I am craving that.

8467c28e
Community Member

1. Practice self-care: Take care of your physical and emotional health. Get enough sleep, exercise regularly, eat healthy, and try to reduce stress through activities like meditation or deep breathing exercises.

2. Set small achievable goals: Breaking up large tasks into smaller ones can make it easier to feel productive and motivated. Set achievable goals and celebrate each accomplishment.

3. Reach out to your network: Don't hesitate to reach out to your family and friends for support. Sharing your thoughts and feelings with someone who cares can make a big difference.

4. Stay busy: Try to stay active and productive. Engage in activities that bring you joy and fulfillment, such as reading a book, taking a walk, or learning a new skill.

5. Consider seeking professional help: If you're feeling overwhelmed, consider reaching out to a mental health professional. They can provide guidance and support to help you manage your emotions and cope with stress.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths