Community Leader
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
1 of 38

***Moderations This Is For The Coffee Break, Not An Issue***

Mr Preston view from the left side

My view from the middle

Mr Mark on the right side a little bit

1026.png

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
2 of 38

Noureldin Y wrote:

***Moderations This Is For The Coffee Break, Not An Issue***

Mr Preston view from the left side

My view from the middle

Mr Mark on the right side a little bit

1026.png

Noureldin:

Out of curiousity, how many of these solutions were from posts where you were the OP choosing yourself as the "best answer"?

I saw a few.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 38

Robin H wrote:

Out of curiousity, how many of these solutions were from posts where you were the OP choosing yourself as the "best answer"?

I saw a few.

Hmmmmmmmmm

So pathetic when people do that

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
4 of 38

Petra R wrote:

But now they are Upwork forum famous! It's very important, you see, and marking your own post as best answer to own the top solutions section is the work of a genius!

Community Leader
5 of 38

Here's once more Smiley Very Happy

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
6 of 38

Jennifer M wrote:

Petra R wrote:

But now they are Upwork forum famous! It's very important, you see, and marking your own post as best answer to own the top solutions section is the work of a genius!

Hopefully not more Upwork forum famous than me...look at my big green face there it is again!

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
7 of 38

Mark F wrote:

Jennifer M wrote:

Petra R wrote:

Hopefully not more Upwork forum famous than me...look at my big green face there it is again!

Never! As long as your face flashes in green like the incredible hulk, we will bow to you are our fearless leader!

Community Leader
8 of 38

Just caring about the pics style here Smiley LOL

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
9 of 38

You just care about seeing your posts on the community.  Doubt it will get you more work, but if it does, please let us know. 

Community Leader
10 of 38

Will inform you for sure, for now I've finished my running tasks and waiting for clients comment on it, so I've nothing to do for now than checking new jobs or writing on the forum, or continue the courses am studying for content development, my day is 16h not 8, that only happens in US or similar, but here we work 12-16h daily with almost no weekends, so being active here and in other forums taking the work pressure a little bit. pray for such lifestyle to not be tough, until I change it.

I'm very specific person and working on my plan for years to retire before the 30s, hope you can do the same.

And I'm not looking for any jobs from the forum, my profile is private already not even for Upwork users, will never receive invites or appear in recommended or searches.

Marvelous.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS