Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Saw Something Interesting.

Community Guru
Amanda L Member Since: Jan 23, 2018
11 of 38

Noureldin Y wrote:

my day is 16h not 8, that only happens in US or similar, but here we work 12-16h daily with almost no weekends

Not sure where you get the idea that Americans only work an 8 hour work day, but that's false. Many Americans work two full-time jobs to make ends meet. I know I, personally, as a freelancer, work about 10-12 hour days myself, with a disability, and not necessarily because I need to, but because I get so many requests from good people to work with them. And that's just THIS particular freelancing job, not my other professional projects. 

It also seems like you're trying to say you're better than people who only work 8 hours a day. However, if someone can work only 8 hours a day and is smart enough to be able to work their life so that their hourly rate and living expenses work within that budget, then it seems like they're the ones with the upper hand. Because who wants to work all the time? (Except people who get off on it like me and will likely die in the hospital writing.) 

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
12 of 38

No, no body is better than the other, I was replying to the comment saying I'm taking all my time in the forum, and I explained that all the time I waste here, is nothing compared to the working hours I do.

Thanks for joining the conversation and I wish you a lovely day.

"their hourly rate and living expenses work within that budget, then it seems like they're the ones with the upper hand"

This point differ from one to another, you can check Mr Mark saving topic, if I need to cover my expenses only I won't work more than 10 days a month, but I'm building a big gap so that I can retire while I'm young still.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
13 of 38

Robin H wrote:

Noureldin Y wrote:

***Moderations This Is For The Coffee Break, Not An Issue***

Mr Preston view from the left side

My view from the middle

Mr Mark on the right side a little bit

1026.png

Noureldin:

Out of curiousity, how many of these solutions were from posts where you were the OP choosing yourself as the "best answer"?

I saw a few.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Wow. If there were a first prize for "10 best ways to lose the respect of other forum members" it would go to .......... well you know. 

Community Guru
14 of 38

Martina P wrote:

Robin H wrote:

Wow. If there were a first prize for "10 best ways to lose the respect of other forum members" it would go to .......... well you know. 

It depends on which ones, I see many types here Smiley Happy .

I treat everyone here based on the level of respect he deserves, so if anyone see that I'm not respecting him/her at all, this is what they deserve.

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
15 of 38

Martina P wrote:

oh, that was gone a long time ago. Smiley Very Happy

Why does Upwork attract all the bogan neckbeard nutters?

Community Guru
Jody P Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
16 of 38

Noureldin Y wrote:

My view from the middle

1026.png

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Subterfuge. You're still a long way from Petra, though.

Community Guru
17 of 38

Jody P wrote:

Noureldin Y wrote:

My view from the middle

1026.png

Subterfuge. You're still a long way from Petra, though.

The main goal here was that our 3 pictures having 3 styles that's working fine together Smiley Very Happy like a trend Smiley Very Happy

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
18 of 38

The main goal here was that our 3 pictures having 3 styles that's working fine together Smiley Very Happy like a trend Smiley Very Happy

I disagree.  You've been here like a month and want a seat at the big kids' table.  That's fine, but you'll need to up your game.  Respond to posters' questions with real experiences and knowledge.  Don't just ask random questions and then choose your own as the best answer.  

Community Guru
19 of 38
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
20 of 38

Noureldin Y wrote:

waiting you there then, https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/Connected-Services/m-p/655427

I pass by questions I don't know the answer to...

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS