cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Saw Something Interesting.

Community Guru
Jody P Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
21 of 38

Yes, I see what you mean. Each of the faces form a pattern. But notice the other pattern.

Total solutions = 119

119 >11 > 2

Illumination > Opposition > Sensitivity

11 was the total of your solutions.

Community Guru
Noureldin Y Member Since: Sep 7, 2019
22 of 38

I only cared about the pictures side, I wanted to cut the screenshot to be this only 3, but I said who's above #1 and down below #5 may understand that in a wrong way, so I posted it fully without any crop, respecting people's feelings not every one can understand. But seems like people getting angry in all cases Smiley Very Happy

Marvelous.
Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
23 of 38

Jody P wrote:

Yes, I see what you mean. Each of the faces form a pattern. But notice the other pattern.

Total solutions = 119

119 >11 > 2

Illumination > Opposition > Sensitivity

11 was the total of your solutions.

Yeah, but he is accepting his own answer as solution all the time, sooooooooooo....................................

Community Guru
Jody P Member Since: Aug 1, 2017
24 of 38

It's an esoteric point.

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
25 of 38

Adding to  Mark's final line of "Subterfuge. You're still a long way from Petra, though." .....

And Petra is never boring ....

Community Guru
Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
26 of 38

Wendy C wrote:

Adding to  Mark's final line of "Subterfuge. You're still a long way from Petra, though." .....

And Petra is never boring ....

I think someone else said that but I will take credit for it because I am the FEATCON.

Community Guru
27 of 38

Noureldin Y wrote:

***Moderations This Is For The Coffee Break, Not An Issue***

Mr Preston view from the left side

My view from the middle

Mr Mark on the right side a little bit

1026.png

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Does anyone even know what those numbers mean?  10 solutions in how long?  Petra has 2 Billion solutions or something, she has helped more people than McDonald's has served burgers.  This number makes no sense unless it's per month or something and no way I have had 10 this month and it appears to be by forum.

Oh wait...I just realized I don't care.

There is that face again, I swear that bald guy is LOOKING AT ME!

Community Guru
28 of 38

You know who needs more solutions and kudos...

Renata...I hear she loves them.

Community Guru
Renata S Member Since: Jun 10, 2014
29 of 38

@florydev wrote:

You know who needs more solutions and kudos...

Renata...I hear she loves them.

I'm responding to this thread because there is no threat of becoming the solutions author. 

Disclaimer: Any solutions I have provided in the immediate or distant past have been purely unintentional. I have occasionally fallen off the wagon and provided statements that may be (mis)construed as helpful information. My participation in the forum is purely for my own recreational and entertainment value. 

My guru status is highly overrated (see source below). The only situations in which I would like to be know as a “solutions author” are ones where authorship would assure me enough incidental income to become a non-contracting digital nomad (i.e., independently wealthy and intermittently untraceable by standard means; see syn. not-completely-idle rich). 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Coffee-Break/Gurus-and-such/td-p/485440/page/2

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
30 of 38

Renata S wrote:

Disclaimer: Any solutions I have provided in the immediate or distant past have been purely unintentional. I have occasionally fallen off the wagon and provided statements that may (mis)construed as helpful information. My participation in the forum is purely for my own recreational and entertainment value. 

I really like you for this statement right here. We are twinsies. This place really is hilarious. You can get at least one chuckle per day from the mouth breathers that haunt these halls. Think of them as a gift from good ol' Upwork. We give them a commission. They give us endless entertainment. Money well spent.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS